“Great afternoon on the river”

Byron Stand Up Paddle
Book In Advance
More Info
US$54.45*
and up
Byron Stand Up Paddle Nature Tour
Ranked #2 of 51 Tours in Byron Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi I'm Ricky and my furry 2IC is Bobby. We love showing people our little slice of paradise in the Cape Byron Marine Park down the beautiful Brunswick River. Groups are small (max 8 people) to be able to give you personalised instruction & for you to really soak in the peacefulness & beautiful surroundings. You'll feel far away from the hustle & bustle floating along surrounded by nature. I love sharing my local knowledge, having grown up in this beautiful part of the world. I've had this business since December 2014 and I love to give all my customers the red carpet treatment (even making home made snacks). I can honestly say, "I love my job!" Our customers regularly say, "It's easier than I expected!" So come unplug & unwind with your friends, family, partner or solo. Inclusions: Combined lesson & tour Free pick up from Byron Bay (if required) Free homemade snacks Free digital photos Start time: Tour start times vary with tides. Call for more details
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended ! We had a great time paddle boarding along Brunswick river this afternoon. Ricky is an awesome guide and his dog Bobby is a beaut companion on the trip.
It is quite relaxing once you get the hang of it and the river is very tranquil, but you still get a decent workout which is good.
Finishing the boarding with a snack and a cool drink wAs perfect.
Thanks Ricky and Bobby

"ricky bobby"
in 7 reviews
"lovely touch"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
"fantastic guide"
"brunswick heads"
in 6 reviews
"down to earth"

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Had a great morning out on the River with these guys. Was nice and calm the day we went out and our hosts couldn't have been nicer. My partner and I were lucky enough to be the only two people out on the day we went and we thoroughly enjoyed it and would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had such an amazing morning! Thank you you Ricky, Krystal and of course, Bobby ❤️ this experience was well worth its cost and we were even given some delicious homemade bread and hummus!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

If you want to have a go at SUP in the most friendly environment this is the place! Ricky, Krystal and Bobby were the best hosts and it was very cost effective for the time and coaching you get. A beautiful part of the world to do it!! The best one by far.