“AMAZING FOOD - MOST AUTHENTIC VIET PHO I HAVE HAD SINCE LEAVING VIET”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #118 of 222 Restaurants in Byron Bay
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 22, 2016

I look at the reviews and think, these ppl have gone to a different restaurant or are very hard to please. I loved the food and waitress was there at the table within in moments. I knew exactly what I wanted, chicken Pho and it was on the table within 10 minutes. I wanted some fresh chilli, I got it, immediately. I have no complaints, went back another two times within my 10 day holiday and will definately go again next year.

Reviewed February 21, 2016

When we arrived, we waited a long time for service. Eventually when she came and took our order, we waited a very long time to receive our dishes. We ordered a Green chicken curry which we could not eat because the dish smelt terrible and the chicken smelt off. The waitress noticed we moved the dish to the side and untouched. She walked past on numerous occasions ignoring the obvious that we were unhappy with the dish. I walked up to the desk and asked politely for the dish to be taken off our bill as it was inedible. She screamed at me infant of the other patrolled demanding I pay because I ordered it. Her behaviour was unnecessary and embarrassing. The couple cooking in the kitchen then came out and started screaming at us too demanding we pay for the meal. I was also told that they don't care what we think because we were tourists and we wouldn't be back anyway. Please don't waste your money and support these terrible people!!!!!

2  Thank LeeDT0311
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

A simple one for any readers. Shocking service, not terrible food. Delay getting menus and delay taking our order. 1hr 30 before we received out starters. A table of four sat down after us, had their order taken before us, ate two courses and paid before we got our starters. To top it off, when we asked where our food was, the woman was incredibly rude, made a scene (to make it look like we were in the wrong) and told us we 'should say please'. Livid.

Don't waste your money going here when there's a great looking place just up the stairs.

2  Thank alex z
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Food was average. However service was the worst we have ever witnessed, seriously. Food took 1 hour 35 mins before starters came and waitress was completely rude, un at-tentative and obnoxious despite our polite manner.Would not recommend!

1  Thank Mike Z
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

Not the most authentic Vietnamese I have eaten, but delicious and great value for money. Even the kids loved it! Ask the staff for recommendations