“Top knotch Sally!”

and up
Stand Up Paddle Boarding Byron Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Australia's Greatest Surf Schools on Australia's Greatest Beaches! Australia's favourite surf school Lets Go Surfing is now in Byron Bay. Whether you are looking for beginner group surf lessons, family surf lessons, kids groups, Womens only or private tuition, we offer all types of surf programmes. All our lessons are delivered with an emphasis on providing each lessons in a safe and friendly environment. We have a low student to coach ratio 6:1, so you will get all the attention you need to kick start your surfing journey. Lets Go Surfing .....Changing lives ...One wave at a time!
Reviewed April 5, 2018

As a first-time surfer at 48 I went with a private lesson and was fortunate to score Sally.
The progression was perfect.
She had me up to speed in one lesson...standing, pumping, turning...we were doing it all!
Thanks a million Sal, see you next time.
Fraser

1  Thank Fraser J
WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Yewwww!
Awesome work!
Thanks heaps for the top review!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"group lesson"
"down to earth"

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I booked a surfing lesson last minute for myself, my sister and father during our trip to Byron. I saw Let’s Go Surfing had some great reviews and I can see why! We had a great time with our instructor Katie who was very friendly and made learning to surf a breeze. We all caught plenty of waves and had lots of fun the entire lesson (even when we bailed too). The waves were perfect for beginners and the small class sizes meant we had lots of one on one time to really learn the skills. I would definitely go back for more lessons next time I’m visiting Byron and would recommend Let’s Go Surfing to anyone who wants to learn to surf. Thanks Katie!!

1  Thank 873tessab

Unreal review!
Our whole team do their best to make every lesson fun and memorable for all the right reasons!
Thanks heaps

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

↓English↓
I used this school for studing English and surfing.
I took lesson for 8 times per 2week.
Every teachers is kindly speaking English.
I can catch the wave.
I keep to practice going surfing come back to japan.

↓日本語↓
短期の語学留学とサーフィン留学ということで利用しました。
週に4回の計8回、先生は選べませんでしたが、皆さん丁寧でした。言語は英語のみです。(他の生徒にスペインの方がいて、フィリッポがスパニッシュで対応していました。)
初めてのサーフィンで、しかも外国語のみ...転び方が下手で痛いこともありました。でも、ボディランゲージフルに使い、能動的に学んでいく姿勢は、サーフィンだけでなく会話を増やす上でも大切だと学べました。
やっている最中は必死で、まさかちゃんと波に乗れているなんて思っていませんでしたが、友人が撮ってくれた写真だとばっちり!
日本に帰ってもサーフィン続けたいと思います。

1  Thank SEIRA T
WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Konichiwa & G'day!
Thanks heaps legend!
Arigato & Happy surfing!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were referred by another surfing school and were very happy we went with Let's Go! I've had an unpleasant surfing lesson before, but Let's Go was nothing but fun and professionalism, and really chill at the same time. Going with a smaller group is the key, so you get heaps of attention. We were both beginners along with three other people, Dylan gave us individual advice and we all managed to stand up while having lots of fun! "Just relax your shoulders and find your inner child!!" I'm in love with surfing/Byron now :D

Awesome news all round!
Thanks heaps and so glad Dylan and the team could be a positive part of your surfing journey
Have fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I had a surf lesson with Let’s Go Surfing today and couldn’t have asked for a better introduction to the sport. Our instructor, Dylan, whom I can only describe as the lovechild of Matthew McConaughey and a majestic surfer wizard, was extremely knowledgable and professional and helped us get the most out of our lesson. The other benefit of Let’s Go Surfing is they take out tiny groups, unlike a lot of their competitors whom I’ve witnessed charging into the ocean with a massive army of surfers, like they’re about to invade New Zealand or something. This way you get a lot more one-to-one tuition correcting your technique. I will definitely be coming for another lesson when I’m back in Byron Bay after some practice sessions first to reflect on what Dylan taught me and I’ll be asking for a lesson taught by him again as he was a really top class instructor. Thanks dude!

WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

G'day!
Awesome review...sounds like you really connected with Dylan ...he is a legend!
Thanks for choosing to surf with our Byron team