Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Ways to Experience Lets Go Surfing
from US$46.93
More Info
from US$54.15
More Info
All reviews great surf private lesson great lesson teaching kids caught plenty big fun success rate hour lesson an excellent teacher family surf lesson spontaneous decision surfer dude highly recommend these guys learn to surf great school small waves small group
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

I booked a surfing lesson last minute for myself, my sister and father during our trip to Byron. I saw Let’s Go Surfing had some great reviews and I can see why! We had a great time with our instructor Katie who was very friendly and made learning to surf a breeze. We all caught plenty of waves and had lots of fun the entire lesson (even when we bailed too). The waves were perfect for beginners and the small class sizes meant we had lots of one on one time to really learn the skills. I would definitely go back for more lessons next time I’m visiting Byron and would recommend Let’s Go Surfing to anyone who wants to learn to surf. Thanks Katie!!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank 873tessab
WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Unreal review!
Our whole team do their best to make every lesson fun and memorable for all the right reasons!
Thanks heaps
Happy surfing!

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

↓English↓
I used this school for studing English and surfing.
I took lesson for 8 times per 2week.
Every teachers is kindly speaking English.
I can catch the wave.
I keep to practice going surfing come back to japan.

↓日本語↓
短期の語学留学とサーフィン留学ということで利用しました。
週に4回の計8回、先生は選べませんでしたが、皆さん丁寧でした。言語は英語のみです。(他の生徒にスペインの方がいて、フィリッポがスパニッシュで対応していました。)
初めてのサーフィンで、しかも外国語のみ...転び方が下手で痛いこともありました。でも、ボディランゲージフルに使い、能動的に学んでいく姿勢は、サーフィンだけでなく会話を増やす上でも大切だと学べました。
やっている最中は必死で、まさかちゃんと波に乗れているなんて思っていませんでしたが、友人が撮ってくれた写真だとばっちり!
日本に帰ってもサーフィン続けたいと思います。

1  Thank SEIRAT5
WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2018

Konichiwa & G'day!
Thanks heaps legend!
Arigato & Happy surfing!

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were referred by another surfing school and were very happy we went with Let's Go! I've had an unpleasant surfing lesson before, but Let's Go was nothing but fun and professionalism, and really chill at the same time. Going with a smaller group is the key, so you get heaps of attention. We were both beginners along with three other people, Dylan gave us individual advice and we all managed to stand up while having lots of fun! "Just relax your shoulders and find your inner child!!" I'm in love with surfing/Byron now :D

Awesome news all round!
Thanks heaps and so glad Dylan and the team could be a positive part of your surfing journey
Have fun!

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I had a surf lesson with Let’s Go Surfing today and couldn’t have asked for a better introduction to the sport. Our instructor, Dylan, whom I can only describe as the lovechild of Matthew McConaughey and a majestic surfer wizard, was extremely knowledgable and professional and helped us get the most out of our lesson. The other benefit of Let’s Go Surfing is they take out tiny groups, unlike a lot of their competitors whom I’ve witnessed charging into the ocean with a massive army of surfers, like they’re about to invade New Zealand or something. This way you get a lot more one-to-one tuition correcting your technique. I will definitely be coming for another lesson when I’m back in Byron Bay after some practice sessions first to reflect on what Dylan taught me and I’ll be asking for a lesson taught by him again as he was a really top class instructor. Thanks dude!

Date of experience: February 2018
WACCABONDI, Owner at Lets Go Surfing, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

G'day!
Awesome review...sounds like you really connected with Dylan ...he is a legend!
Thanks for choosing to surf with our Byron team
Happy surfing!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We tried surfing for the first time and had a great time! Our instructur helped us a lot in the beginning. After we were able to stand up he encouraged us to try to paddle and choose the waves on our own. Can definetly recommend this surf school!