“$23 for ”
Review of Goodies Juice Bar

Goodies Juice Bar
Ranked #7 of 8 Dessert in Byron Bay
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

I Ordered 2 smoothies and after waiting almost half an hour (I was one of the only customers) they only brought out one of my smoothies forgetting to make the other... when they finally brought out the last smoothie they made me a medium in which I paid $13 for a large.. one had very little flavour and overall I paid $23 for not much..

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Plenty of fresh juices and acai bowls - lots of options and reasonable prices. There are focaccias as well.

Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

After 3 days of visiting transient Cafes looking for a quality coffee we found it. Service takes time and unlike many in BB the Juice Bar took the time to provide the quality expected by the traveller. It was also refreshing to talk to a friendly local owner (Ben) and not someone on holiday like everyone else . Best in BB!

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here with my three year old son for a juice and some food. Had 'The Hangover' smoothie which was delicious and definitely did it's job and my son had a freshly squeezed orange juice. As well as healthy options they do Street food - I had the Vietnamese chicken which was yummy. Basically if you're looking for something quick and easy that's also delicious this is a great place to stop. I love the way you can sit on the bench or bar stools outside and people watch... It's a Byron hangout for easy going people. Staff were also lovely especially the owners who we chatted with. Will be back!

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

Have been here a few times and always get awesome food and great juice. Best acai bowl I have tried anywhere! Tried some of the street food today and it was so flavoursome, and was good value for money - it was a really decent sized serving. The coffee is probably the best I have tried Byron. Highly recommend stopping by and checking it out. Always look forward to coming back!