“Very good value”

Price range: US$4 - US$22
Description: Freshly cook Thai food
Description: Freshly cook Thai food
Reviewed June 25, 2018

Casual dining, decent menu choice, licensed & BYO wine, efficient service. Authentic flavours and moderately priced good serve size meals. Has good vegetarian selection and basic Aussie meals if not into Thai food. Very much enjoyed.

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I’m not big on Thai myself but as a local I have been in a few times now and I’m always happy with the service and food.

1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t find anything open that we fancied so Thai it was. We found this little restaurant and take away Thai that looked quiet with nice tables and chairs. We were greeted by the son of the owner and giving our menus.

We ordered our starters steamed dim sims and prawn twisters. Both were a lovely surprise and gone in minutes.

I had usual stir fry and hubby had the noodles dish. Again out came beautiful hit food and plenty of it. Oh my god it was devine!!!!!!

Whether you eat in or take out this is a wonderful place to eat from. Well done little Gloucester.

1  Thank Peggybaggins
Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

We were met by a lovely Asian lady who asked if we wanted to dine in or takeaway. We had just had a long drive so chose to take back to our room . We ordered Chilli Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Coconut Rice and Spring rolls and it was all amazing. The coconut rice was the best I’ve ever had, simply divine. We would highly recommend

1  Thank karos1
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Always enjoy a nice , spicy dish cooked to our tastes. Would much rather dine in, as takeaway is never the same quantity of food.. The container is only 1/2 full.. tastier to eat in anyway.

1  Thank Nikkk71