All reviewsundercover parkingfree wifigreat amenitiesslept very soundlysummer heatan overnight stayfriendly ownersthe pubdefinitely stay here againstayed herehot watertea and coffeeelectric blanketsgarageunitbedsbonus
Reviewed October 7, 2016

Very warm welcome on arrival. Everything said by others totally true; very clean, well appointed. Spacious room, great heating; lovely big thick soft fluffy blankets. Wonderful snugly large bed. Great attention to detail. Got tip-off from owner-manager regarding good food at hotel next door and food was good. So glad we found this one. Will definitely be happy to come back again next time we need to break the Melb-Sydney drive.

Room Tip: All rooms have large sheltered car spaces - bonus!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

Lovely!!!
We stopped in at 1am and were very skeptical of a 24hr motel and hoped for a bed and a lockable door.
This motel far exceeded expectation!!
The manager was a delight, the rooms were spacious, clean, well designed, warm and comfortable!!
The bathroom was wonderful!!! Incredible water pressure that washed the road grime away and we didn't run out of hot water, despite two girls washing their hair.
I would recommend this motel to anyone travelling through and will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelslo
Reviewed June 14, 2016

By chance found the reviews on TripAdvisor for the Skye Motel in Holbrook. It is everything all the Travellers say about it. Very quiet rooms, no noise from passing traffice or other guests coming or going, great comfortable bed and undercover parking for your car next to your motel room. The Holbrook Hotel is located right next door for an evening meal at a reasonable price, which was great as it was a cold rainy night. No breakfast provided, but having read that, I took some bread and butter with me as there was a toaster in the room, problem solved. However there are a good many places to have a full breakfast in Holbrook, if that is your thing.
We will definately be staying there again on our way to Canberra. As I said "It is a great find"

Room Tip: All the info about the Motel can be seen on Google
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Stephen C, Owner at Holbrook Sky Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2016

Hi Margaret,
Thank you so much for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you again on the next trip through. We are looking into continental breakfasts for the motel and hope to be able to supply breakfast in the future.

Cheers
Steve

Reviewed May 18, 2016

This is my second time staying here and I recommend as value for money. My must-haves are: good quality bed, free and fast wifi, strong shower water pressure, clean and quiet. All these are well met at Skye Motel in their spacious rooms and well-kept family run motel.

Room Tip: All rooms are separated by a garage so very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank JillyB5598
Reviewed April 23, 2016

I have stayed here many times on my way to and from Sydney. The greeting has always been welcoming and the rooms clean.
More important is the noise. There is non. The rooms are well away from road noise. There is undercover parking between each of the rooms, so I have never heard the neighbors.
And there is free WIFI.
Altogether a great place to break the journey.

Room Tip: No Need. They are all good
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business