“Mr”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney, Australia
“Mr”
Reviewed January 20, 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I brought my parents here with my family ( me, wife and two children) The house is gorgeous and stunningly located in a truly rural, yet easily accessible spot. The design is perfect if you are looking for something different, yet beautiful. Every room has a stunning view and we met not only wild kangaroos but also a very friendly old wombat. I loved the decor and style. Electric Fans were provided. One of the three days we stayed was very hot but we were able to enjoy the breezy and relaxing space. The view of the stars at night was awe inspiring. It is a shame that the kitchen blinds were not working but they had been put into the down position to keep it cool and there was a note. One of the taps was loose in the en suite bathroom. In spite of those two things, I still give a score of five because the location and building itself are so wonderful. Unlike some holiday rentals there is no welcome pack ( I.e. Milk and bread) so make sure you bring everything you need for your first breakfast. Otherwise you can get supplies from the local general store which is superbly friendly. It closes around 5-5:30pm. It is a long walk into the village so you may prefer to drive. My six year old son was in seventh heaven and one afternoon I caught my mother just gazing out of the window in a meditative state totally entranced by the setting. This is such a dream house.

Jacintac1...
Sydney
“Perfect Tranquil Location”
Reviewed January 6, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed for three nights over New Years Eve and had a great time, the house was in the most picturesque tranquil location and was perfect for three couples & a baby wanting a break from the city.
Bed linen and towels were great quality and very clean.
The fire pit was the perfect spot to relax.
Only small suggestions would be a dish cloth as we ran out of paper towel quickly and some fans, the louvers are great for letting the breeze in but New Years Day was very hot and there was little breeze.

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous property with us :)

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing