“Midday lunch ”

Bean Roasted Espresso Bar
Ranked #4 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Kiama
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Disappointing that in this day and age there is no gluten free food on offer for breakfast or lunch. The only things are sweet caramel slice or snickers tarts which I don't eat or need for lunch. I watched my husband eat his toastie! With so much good choice in Kiama we have no reason to return.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 20, 2018

We called ahead with a large order, and had to pay from 3 separate notes and make a couple of changes when we got there, but all no trouble for these guys (with an already busy store and more customers in after us). They even made it unbelievably easy for 2 of us to carry 12 coffees in one go. Very impressed, I hope to return alone or with a friend or 2 to try other coffees and may even buy some Campos beans to add variety to my home stash.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Visited the NSW south coast from SA, and had done a bit of research on decent coffee along the way. This cafe had plenty of great reviews and didn’t disappoint. Despite only being in this area for a day and a half, I ventured there on 3 occasions and each coffee was terrific. Staff were also very friendly and efficient. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Good customer nice to walk into a shop anf be greeted with a hello n a smile straight away! Makes you want to go back
great little set up. Coffee was good!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a great strong coffee this is the place. Located at the top of town across from the shopping village. This is a small cafe that focuses on good coffee. Well done

Date of visit: October 2017