“Excellent Customer Service”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

My daughter & I went to Lizottes Kincumber on 2nd Oct to see Sandi Thom one of my favourite artists. An all round awesome experience! I was a little disappointed with our seating & the staff immediately (& cheerfully) changed our table to a much better position :) the waitstaff were so friendly & polite & the food was perfect! I had the angus steak & garlic mash, yum! Would definitely go again great support artists too!

There are newer reviews for Lizotte's Restaurant

Reviewed 25 September 2014

So after waiiting months to see a band at this venue and paying in excess of $100 for the privelage (including a main meal) my party of 6 was shown to our table we selected (prime spot in front of stage) when booking. Unfortunately because they squashed adjoining tables so close together it was impossible to pull the chairs out to sit down. Staff seemed perplexed as to what to do (suggesting that some of my party was too obese even though a size 8 lady could only just squeeze in) so eventually they put us at the worst table in the place near the toilet thoroughfare and with a poor view of the band. So then it's time to order dinner to be told that they had undercatered and not all selections on the menu were avaiable. In fairness they gave us two bottles of wine (3 of us were driving and didn't drink) but the point is that the experience was horrible. I suggest that you spend less money seeing your band at an alternative venue where the staff don't have attitude and the venue delivers what you are paying for. In short the place is a shambles and is overated by a country mile.

1  Thank Peter S
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Only real negative was the extremely rude people who constantly talked throughout the support act Dexter Moore, who is a very talented musician with a lovely voice. I don't understand why people pay good money to be entertained then talk whilst performer is on stage and spoil it for everyone around them. I had the Beef Wellington which was delicious however my daughter had the fish which she didn't enjoy.
Joe Camilleri still has an amazing voice and is a great entertainer, as are all the other members of the band. Will definitely go and see them again.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Headed down to Lizottes in anticipation for our first gig at the venue to see Steve Poltz. Good crew (Barr one) with great local talent to warm up for a talented headliner. Food was very tasty and went down well with great conversation, laughs and drinks with mates......Doesn't happen as much these days with the logistics of kids but when it does we'll be heading back to enjoy another night out.
Steve hung around for a whole after the gig to talk with the punters and signed some merch. I also picked up a really cool Armadillo SP phone cover . Where else but the Cenny Coast

1  Thank Antixkhan
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I went to the Steve Poltz show in June with a large group of friends - food and drinks were all excellent, and being a large group we all got to order pretty much everything on the menu and every different meal was delicious. Kudos to Steve for a great show and also for hanging around afterwards to chat with fans and sign merch as well.

1  Thank Brent M