“Restaurant / Entertaiment Best Duo”
Review of Lizotte's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lizotte's Restaurant
Price range: US$34 - US$34
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 January 2015

Hi, if you want the best of two favourite past times you need to visit Lizotte,s, Kincumber NSW, Friday evening we went along started with pre drinks and then tasty Turkish bread with the best Dukka lemon based and oil, I,ve tasted for a long while, crispy bread soooo fresh, baked just the way you,d have experienced if your grandma had made in the old days. Then for main chicken breast goodness I must have had two chicken breasts and the sauce just melted in your mouth. No room for dessert!!! But I,ll be going back the menu had a great selection, my husband choose the steak and was just impressed!!! Now the entertainment well, Wez Carr what can I say this fellow has been blessed with a real gift not only great song selections but can play a guitar how it,s meant to be played!!! even after his show, took the time to mingle with patrons after the show on the front verandah in the cool, having photo,s taken, signing cd,s programs, he was a true inspiration, I,m sure all who attend the the evening was just as pleased. The staff were so well organised, helpful and friendly I,m sure the owners are very pleased to have real staff employed!!! If you,d like to experience true value for money book now!!!

There are newer reviews for Lizotte's Restaurant

Reviewed 27 December 2014

I took my wife to Lizottes last night for Christmas present as she loves crab .
The service was fine , no complaints and the staff appeared friendly .
We chose entree and a shared desert as well as the Chilli crab and ordered a bottle of Semillion .
The tempura prawns were excellent and the salt and pepper squid good but not outstanding .
The Chilli Crab was fairly small and my wife complained that although the sauce appeared
very nice on first taste it was overly salty and this built up the more we had .
All up , I think we has a good tablespoon of actual crab meat at most .
The people at the next table appeared to have smaller servings than us and I saw him mulling
over what seems about an ounce of extracted crab meat .
The desert , triple ice cream , was excellent and topped off by a nice macchiato .
The jazz band made the whole experience worthwhile but there wasn't really enough crab to fit the advert claim that the dish was ' famous ' .
The night cost us $160 excluding the bottle of wine .

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Great place for dinner and a show it represents great value and I had a fabulous night. Would thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 3 November 2014

This restaurant is like no other. Amazing menu and an intimate show of a range of different artists. I saw Katie noonan with my sis, mother and grandmother. This was the best concert I've ever been to. We had an amazingly delicious meal and watched Katie Noonan sing afterwords. It was amazing to watch a musician so up close and personal. Very disappointed to hear of its closure next year. ( I heard of this news through the grape vine, not from the restaurant)

Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

My daughter & I went to Lizottes Kincumber on 2nd Oct to see Sandi Thom one of my favourite artists. An all round awesome experience! I was a little disappointed with our seating & the staff immediately (& cheerfully) changed our table to a much better position :) the waitstaff were so friendly & polite & the food was perfect! I had the angus steak & garlic mash, yum! Would definitely go again great support artists too!