“CLOSED - March 2015 - sold smaller venues to focus on larger venue at New Lambton (Newcastle region)”
Review of Lizotte's Restaurant - CLOSED

Lizotte's Restaurant
Price range: US$34 - US$34
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Lizotte's in New Lambton is the new focus for Brian Lizotte's next adventure in the Newcastle region.

There are shuttles which can be organised for loyal Central Coast customers to get to New Lambton for dinner / gigs.

We enjoyed one of the last gigs before it closed earlier this year.

(The place that used to be Lizotte's Kuncumber is now operating as Godfather pizza.)

All the best Brian to you and your team at Lizotte's New Lambton and hope all goes well. Keep on rockin' LIZOTTE's!

Reviewed 27 June 2015

Excellent food, great vibe and home to some really cool Australian music talent. Small and intimate, this joint really allows the musicians to interact with the crowd. A unique and delicious experience. 5/5

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

I went to Lizottes in April 2015 for a wedding. While the wait staff were courteous and proficient, the maitre d was a pain in the bum. She made us feel like we were asking the world of her when we ordered beers. We felt unwelcome and like we were trespassing. I understand that the restaurant is closing soon, and so perhaps the head waitress/event organiser wasn't putting her heart into it.

Very disappointing and I know the groom and bride were embarrassed and upset.

Get a new event organiser, Lizottes, if you want to maintain your reputation.

2  Thank Onholidays1984
Reviewed 6 March 2015

Absolute perfection - a night with Van the Man transported me back to a time when music was everything and a good performer didn't need props and special effects to camouflage a lack of ability.
If I wasn't sitting with a couple of metres from the stage, I would have sworn it was Van Morrison himself - every note and nuance was perfect.
The backing band didn't jump all over the stage like perhaps a Red Foo might do but they made the music seem so effortless.
The room is small which adds to the emotion and intensity - great to see so many women dancing as if it was still the 60's and 70's.
Van the Man was a little bit of a tease - thought he wouldn't do all the favourites but he kept Gloria and Baby Please Don't Go until the end and everyone left ecstatic.
While so many comment on the food, it is still excellent for the size of venue and numbers there - the salt n pepper squid is excellent and the fish and chips perfect for such a night.

1  Thank RonWamberal
Reviewed 31 January 2015

Hi, if you want the best of two favourite past times you need to visit Lizotte,s, Kincumber NSW, Friday evening we went along started with pre drinks and then tasty Turkish bread with the best Dukka lemon based and oil, I,ve tasted for a long while, crispy bread soooo fresh, baked just the way you,d have experienced if your grandma had made in the old days. Then for main chicken breast goodness I must have had two chicken breasts and the sauce just melted in your mouth. No room for dessert!!! But I,ll be going back the menu had a great selection, my husband choose the steak and was just impressed!!! Now the entertainment well, Wez Carr what can I say this fellow has been blessed with a real gift not only great song selections but can play a guitar how it,s meant to be played!!! even after his show, took the time to mingle with patrons after the show on the front verandah in the cool, having photo,s taken, signing cd,s programs, he was a true inspiration, I,m sure all who attend the the evening was just as pleased. The staff were so well organised, helpful and friendly I,m sure the owners are very pleased to have real staff employed!!! If you,d like to experience true value for money book now!!!