3,900 results
All reviews ocean view the gold coast main pool great resort byron bay tennis courts spa suite hotel room relaxing stay buffet breakfast tropical pool salt beach bottle shop one bedroom apartment great pool short drive great facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Mantra on Salt Beach was lovely. The rooms were well equipped and nicely decorated. Staff were friendly. The lagoon pool was a little smaller than expected and had a strange smell coming from a drain or sewerage or something. Overall very nice.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Beautiful room and view, loved hearing the waves. Quiet room very private although the beds were very hard. Kids loved hiring bikes and riding around the area. Steps to a beautiful beach. Didn’t feel crowded at pool or beach

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

The resort is beautiful, pool perfect, rooms spacious and clean.
Reception staff not helpful at all. It started with ‘oh I didn’t see you there’ when standing in front of the desk. Didn’t give us any additional information which could have been helpful like where to get beach towel from, where buffet breakfast is served (next door at peppers).
When we were granted a late check out our key still timed out 10am. When returning to reception she said ‘who gave you a late checkout’ I responded with pointing out her colleague she said ‘I’ll have to let housekeeping know now.’ Not really my problem a simple sorry and smile would have been enough.
It might all sound small but it added up to just put a negative smear on a perfect destination. I also believe it’s usually staff which make holidays truely memorable.
Housekeeping staff were lovely, said hello when passing and like I said rooms were perfectly clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Salt2487, Manager at Mantra on Salt Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi Leonie,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am glad that you found the Mantra on Salt beach to be a perfect destination. I appreciate your feedback on our front desk staff. As you have said, the issues were mainly small, but they would add up in the mind of any guest. While I am absolutely sure that the staff would not have intended to offend you, I will share your feed back with them.
The hotels staff are genuinely committed to ensuring that our guests feel welcome and enjoy their time here as much as possible. And it is the little things that make a difference between an average hotel and what we seek to achieve at this resort. Thank you again for the review, I hope that you will return to visit us in the future.
Kind regards,
Kurt (Assistant Manager)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Always good to re-visit Mantra. We had a one bedroom suite which gave us plenty of room for our short stay. Easy walk to shops and restaurants- and the beach for a great sea view. This was our third visit and we will go back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Nothing else to say other than brekky could have been kept warmer as our brekky was not hot enough but this would not stop us from staying at Mantra on Salt Beach again for another quick get a way. We found all the staff at Reception were very friendly and professional

Date of stay: March 2018