“Beautiful spot to just sit and have some peace.”
Review of The Original Fix

The Original Fix
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Merimbula
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A house of delectable's that sells handmade chocolates, Icecream made on the premises, with pancakes and a great selection of coffees.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I enjoyed an icecream in a waffle cone. The lady who served was lovely and polite and attentive.
The store was obviously very clean and on the wall a certificate from the government stating they had received an 'Excellent' rating in regards to health and hygiene. Always a bonus.
Whilst I did not have any tea/ coffee this visit, there was a great array of options for both coffees and leaf tea. There was also several display cabinets with cakes, scones, sausage rolls and others all made on the premises.

Review collected in partnership with HP Windows 10
1  Thank Annamarie D

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Been coming to Merimbula for the past few years and this is our favourite spot for ice cream. It’s our first stop on the way in and the last on the way home and it never disappoints. Not only is the ice cream delicious, the staff are friendly, polite and patient when you can’t make your mind up on which flavour you want! Make sure you stop by - I guarantee you’ll be back!

Jon053, Owner at The Original Fix, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Your praise is appreciated by all of our staff...they are very dedicated to provide friendly and informative service.

Have a good holiday

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

After I had finished my shopping trip I decided to get myself a little treat. And honestly I wish I went somewhere else. The service was terrible and waited about 30 god dam minutes to be served. And as soon as I was FINALLY served the staff was very rude and vulgar towards me. They have very little range. After paying to much money I had opted for a Ferrero Rocher ice cream. Don't get me wrong it was a quite nice ice cream until I had found a BUG in the middle of the scoop.

I will not be returning. Please pick up your act and invest in some bloody bug spray.

Dear reviewer, as the owner of this business I am very disappointed that your concerns were not brought to me personally; this would give me the opportunity to quickly look into these issues especially the rude and vulgar behavior which is totally unacceptable.

My well trained staff and I read every review to improve upon our yearly "Certificate of Excellence" awarded by our customers.

We at The Original Fix are very proud of our service/products and take any constructive critic to our staff meetings for further improvement.

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

We never knew this shop existed as tucked behind Safeway but what a gem.

Plenty of home made ice cream that are delicious and served by fun staff.

Outdoor settings available and coffee too. Only 50m from Main Street and well worth the effort to find.

Jon053, Owner at The Original Fix, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2018

Thank for your praise...our dedicated staff love to hear there work is appreciated by our customers.
Have a good day from all of us

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

This place never fails with ice cream or coffee.
They have eftpos, and accept credit card. Always have.
The chocolates are delicious and a nice treat.
Coffee is served with a little home made shortbread, melts in your mouth.
The business is for sale but the service is still spot on.

Jon053, Owner at The Original Fix, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2017

Thank you, we will always endeavor to provide good product and service to our customers.

Merry Christmas to everyone from our dedicated staff