Poplars Inn Mittagong
Springs Resorts Mittagong RSL Motel(Mittagong)(Great Value!)
US$135
Best Western Grand Country Lodge(Mittagong)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Mittagong Motel(Mittagong)(Great Value!)
US$77
Orbitz.com
Gibraltar Hotel Bowral(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$92
US$112
US$109
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Bowral Heritage Park(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$183
Links House(Bowral)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
Priceline
All reviewsfrench doorstwo single bedscheck in was easyexpress checkoutmini kitchengreat parkingthick curtainswater pressurearrived lateclean roomsvery pleasant stayrelaxing weekendexcellent value for moneymain roadcomfy bedgood sizewould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I am currently staying at this hotel. Last night I noted there was a extension cord leading from under the bottom of the bed covers of my double bed. It was connected to a wall socket that was switched off, and I naturally thought it was for an electric blanket. Upon switching it on I was surprised to find the entire bed whir into life rising 4 feet off the ground and 2 feet forward. Upon inspecting underneath the bed was found to be sitting on some sort of primitive hydraulic lift apparatus. Upon further inspection there was no reverse switch to be found and so I slept the night in an adjacent single bed. I tried to work on my PC throughout the night utilising the ‘free wifi’ only to find the connectivity dropped out every 5 minutes which was highly frustrating. Upon returning to the hotel this evening I found a note on the still erect bed telling me it was broken and please spend the night in the single bed (again, despite paying for a queen room). There is now also no internet connectivity at all so I ran the reception and spoke to the vague woman who appears to try and run things. I asked her if she had any reports that the internet was down, to which she replied no. I then told her that the internet was indeed down as my 2 devices couldn't now find a signal. She said it was probably something wrong with my devices to which I replied I dont think so. She then asked me to step outside (its below 10 degrees here this evening) and connect from there! I replied to her that I was able to connect to the signal the night before albeit it was next to useless. She said there was not much she could do as other people already had a password (?). I then repeated the fact that whether they had a password or not there was no signal and I asked if she could reset the router. She said she wasnt sure as other people might be connected ! I said they cant as there is no signal. She then said she would see what she could do. I asked if that meant if she was going to reset it. She said she might be able to. I asked what does that mean. She said she had only done it a few times before. I said all you do is unplug it and plug it back in. I asked if she would do that. She said she would see what she could do! I waited 15mins and am now in town at another place using their wifi! cant wait to see what the rest of my stay has in store!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Bradr1966
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We stayed here on the 29th April 2017. We called in earlier in the day not because we wanted to get into our room but to check on our booking because we could not ring. No one answered the phone. The lady was very rude to us and not much better when we came back. The room is very noisy as the road out front is very busy. Place is very tired.

Room Tip: All rooms face the road
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victhetrick
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Unfortunately I concur with a number of previous reviews, indicating a defensive and inflexible approach to customer service. We elected to stay here for a business trip based on our impressions from a previous visit. Without going into specifics, we were disappointed and will not be returning. A review below sums it up nicely...do homework well. Additionally, management responses to some less than favourable reviews are generally defensive and unprofessional. Should have rung alarm bells, lesson learned.
Rooms are nice and well equipped. Do your dishes though...a sign on the cupboard indicates a $20 surcharge for any left unwashed!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank RJC R
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We have stayed twice on trips back forth from Sydney. But will not return. We have never left such negative remarks, nor are we prone to easy complaint. However, we have experienced slack service, dishonesty, despite allowing for communication.
We arrived, checked in via phone as office was unmanned. On entering room, bed (having been raised electrically) was still up in the air, telephoned& waited 12 minutes for staff person to arrive with remote control to put it down. Bathroom not clean, No seal on toilet indicating it had been cleaned. Were told charged wrong rate & refund being organised. Never happened, despite a courtesy call on our behalf. Grounds pictured are not in the same degree of care or management.

Room Tip: Have your total price firmly fixed before you go.. check out the area and compare
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robyn R
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Access from the South feels illegal as you cross the highway and things do not get a lot better. The hotel is verry basic, on the outskirts of Mittagong and warning do not use an Amex or you will be hit with a sizable surcharge.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple