“Love this place!”

Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat at Mt Warning
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have been here 4 times now and it never gets old,we've stayed in all the lodges and it's hard to pick a favourite.Water is the biggest I think,you've got your own private dam with platypus swimming around.Air is very cosy and comfortable.Earth is a different kind of accomodation that you wouldn't get anywhere else but a memorable one.Every lodge is so private and relaxing,so happy I found this place!Casey is so welcoming and kind,her massages are the best I've had.Every visit is an experience I won't forget,can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2016
Wollumbinpalms, Owner at Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat at Mt Warning, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Oh that is so lovely, thank you for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to massage such gorgeous guests!! I hope to see you again sometime when you are next looking for a romantic break away. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had seriously the most amazingly perfect 5 days at this magical retreat!

My partner and I were married in a simple, intimate and gorgeous ceremony surrounded by 5 of the most gorgeous people I have ever met. You guys made our day just so easy and relaxing. The whole team, Lucille, Perri, Alan, Robyn and of course the gorgeous Casey and Tui were just a dream. It felt like we were spending the day with our best friends.

From the moment we walked into the Earth Lodge we exhaled and relaxed. The sounds of the rainforest instantly soothed our worries and took us to another time and place. Casey is quite possibly the most caring, down to earth and obliging host I have come across, we felt thoroughly spoilt and nothing was too much trouble.... her food..... to die for. I am seriously having withdrawals from her bread!!

We were also lucky enough to be able to watch the amazing display of fireflies, which I had never seen before. Every day we spent at this retreat was magical and we didn't want to leave.

Thank you again Casey.....you are truly a gem and you should be so proud of your gorgeous Rainforest Retreat. <3

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you, it is always so wonderful being part of wedding ceremonies, a privilege to witness and feel so much love and sharing on this wonderful occasion. We wish you all the very best for your life together, and look forward to seeing you on one of your anniversaries. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We headed off to Wollumbin Palms retreat, in need of some serious relaxation. Right from the time we arrived we felt at home. Casey was the perfect host and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. We stayed in the water lodge, which I have to say, far exceeded the expectation the description on the web site gave. This is refreshingly different to similar places I have stayed in the past.
From the home cooked bread, to the spa and massage, spending the night relaxed on the day bed in front of the fire to waking up looking straight into the rain forest, this was a perfect weekend. After 3 nights it was difficult to pack up and head home.

I highly recommend a visit to the water lodge and I am looking forward to trying the other lodges in the future.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wayne A
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the air lodge for 2 nights (wish we stayed longer). It was everything we wanted and more. If you are looking for secluded rainforest accommodation - this is it. Everything was beautiful from the intricate yurt style design to the peaceful rainforest atmosphere. The lodge screamed serenity and romance. Surrounded by trees and nature, sitting out on the deck was pure bliss. As a young couple we loved exploring the retreat and being amongst nature. Unfortunately, we did not get to meet Casey and Phil however we were looked after by the lovely Belle. We were even greeted by the resident kangaroo. We left the lodge feeling utterly relaxed and already planning when we can stay again. Thank you :)

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rachael A
Reviewed 15 March 2016

If you are looking at staying at this property you can not ask for a more perfect place
I have stayed many times and always leave with regret that time must once again tick over
I always enjoy my treatment with Cassie it is a truly special experience.
If you decide to order dinner Phil does a superb job
The outlook and the unique accommodation soothes the soul and lifts the spirit
I highly recommend whether on your own or with that special someone a truly memorable place.

Stayed: January 2016
2  Thank Teahouse Visito... T
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We just returned from a 5 night stay at Wollumbin on the magical Earth lodge. We booked an elopement package and I honestly cannot describe how unforgettable our stay was, from the stunning accommodation, the beautiful and attentive service, the surrounds and the attention to detail. Our wedding was everything we dreamed it to be and more, the services that Casey enlisted as part if the package were second to none and every detail was looked after. What a magical experience in a truly one of a kind place. I actually wanted to cry when it drew to a close, thank you so much Casey and all the Wollumbin Palms friends for a truly unforgettable experience. We absolutely cannot wait to come back to the garden of Eden :)

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016

Each cabin is individually crafted and the attention to detail is incredible. We spent a weekend in Air and honestly did not want to leave. Every detail is catered for - from the beautiful fresh bread delivered every morning to the delicious dinner served to your door. The peace and serenity envelope you from the second you enter - it truly is like being a world away from the hustle and bustle of the real world. The hosts are honest, genuine and very likeable people who are only too happy to help with any request. We can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: All 3 lodges are very different - choose the one that suits your mood. No matter which one you choos...