“Love, love, love this place!! ”

Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat at Mt Warning
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

My partner surprised me with a 3 night stay in the Air lodge for my birthday & I cannot recommend it enough!! The moment we got out of the car I was in love with this beautiful rainforest! Being completely surrounded & feeling like the outside world or modern day problems just don't exist. The hot stone massages were amazing, the food delicious, the scenery is absolutely picture perfect & the owner is incredibly lovely & helpful! I will absolutely be back again, excited to experience what the other lodges have to offer!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Wollumbinpalms, Owner at Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat at Mt Warning, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Janine for your lovely review, the forest here is truly splendid isn't it? Well actually everything here is incredible, and it's so nice to see your appreciation. I look forward to seeing you again sometime. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Our fourth visit back to Mt Warning Rainforest Retreat, and it couldn't have been more perfect! Our host Casey greeted us at reception with the most welcoming embrace. We were shown down to our lodge that is nestled in the rainforest, overlooking the lake: Water (my favourite). We had a long weekend of luxury, relaxation and beauty. Over the weekend we had so many wonderful treatments from Casey; including her unique style of massages, delicious dinners delivered to our kitchen and a romantic package of candles, a hot spa and rose pedals that she had set up for us. These lodges are so special, with individual style that really transports you to another place. Water has a luxury one of a kind suspended bed, a shower that is surrounded by rainforest through the glass walls and is designed to be our very own Balinese temple. And did I mention the lodge had its very own coffee machine and delicious espresso coffee?! In the Rainforest, what more could you ask for? A perfect couples retreat to truly escape. We didn't want to leave! Thank you Casey for another beautiful holiday, this place is definitely our all time favourite destination.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Tui, it is always lovely to see you here enjoying yourselves. Romance is certainly still alive and well isn't it? We look forward to your next stay in the forest. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the Earth house at Wollumbin Palms. Everything was just perfect. Even the organic Merlo coffee and a coffee machine. It seems they thought of everything a couple looking to relax for a few days might like.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am so pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The name says it all "AMAZING"
We stayed in the earth lodge it was something different something we had never experienced before.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Casey for making our romantic break an AMAZING getaway.
Looking forward into seeing you in the near future in one of the other gorgeous lodges you have available.

Mervet & Mohamed February 2017.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

You are very welcome Mervet and Mohamed, it was lovely meeting you both and seeing you so very relaxed here. I look forward to your next stay. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have been here 4 times now and it never gets old,we've stayed in all the lodges and it's hard to pick a favourite.Water is the biggest I think,you've got your own private dam with platypus swimming around.Air is very cosy and comfortable.Earth is a different kind of accomodation that you wouldn't get anywhere else but a memorable one.Every lodge is so private and relaxing,so happy I found this place!Casey is so welcoming and kind,her massages are the best I've had.Every visit is an experience I won't forget,can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2016

Oh that is so lovely, thank you for your recommendation. It is always a pleasure to massage such gorgeous guests!! I hope to see you again sometime when you are next looking for a romantic break away. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had seriously the most amazingly perfect 5 days at this magical retreat!

My partner and I were married in a simple, intimate and gorgeous ceremony surrounded by 5 of the most gorgeous people I have ever met. You guys made our day just so easy and relaxing. The whole team, Lucille, Perri, Alan, Robyn and of course the gorgeous Casey and Tui were just a dream. It felt like we were spending the day with our best friends.

From the moment we walked into the Earth Lodge we exhaled and relaxed. The sounds of the rainforest instantly soothed our worries and took us to another time and place. Casey is quite possibly the most caring, down to earth and obliging host I have come across, we felt thoroughly spoilt and nothing was too much trouble.... her food..... to die for. I am seriously having withdrawals from her bread!!

We were also lucky enough to be able to watch the amazing display of fireflies, which I had never seen before. Every day we spent at this retreat was magical and we didn't want to leave.

Thank you again Casey.....you are truly a gem and you should be so proud of your gorgeous Rainforest Retreat. <3

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you, it is always so wonderful being part of wedding ceremonies, a privilege to witness and feel so much love and sharing on this wonderful occasion. We wish you all the very best for your life together, and look forward to seeing you on one of your anniversaries. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We headed off to Wollumbin Palms retreat, in need of some serious relaxation. Right from the time we arrived we felt at home. Casey was the perfect host and made us feel welcome from the moment we arrived. We stayed in the water lodge, which I have to say, far exceeded the expectation the description on the web site gave. This is refreshingly different to similar places I have stayed in the past.
From the home cooked bread, to the spa and massage, spending the night relaxed on the day bed in front of the fire to waking up looking straight into the rain forest, this was a perfect weekend. After 3 nights it was difficult to pack up and head home.

I highly recommend a visit to the water lodge and I am looking forward to trying the other lodges in the future.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple