Econo Lodge Murwillumbah(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$84
Mavis's Kitchen and Cabins(Murwillumbah)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$89
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Gallery Motel(Murwillumbah)
Tweed River Motel(Murwillumbah)
Town Palms Motel(Murwillumbah)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsearth lodgeeach morningmy partnerspa bathmt warningone of a kindcoffee machineoverlooking the lakenear futurelittle toucheshighly recommend this retreatcomplete blissunique styleoutside worldbreakfast itemsmod conshot fresh bread
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Firstly.. Wow!!
My wife and I live in the CBD of Brisbane and we were looking for a place to put our feet up and immerse ourselves in nature with all the necessary mod cons, this place has it all and more.
Not only do you get the best hostess EVER! who tended to all our needs, but also, the little touches from food in the fridge for breakfast to cook, or perhaps a nice cherry port to enjoy while you have a candle light spa bath. We made the most of every moment and we will back for more. Highly recommend this retreat. ❤️

Room Tip: Totally depends on your needs.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Wollumbinpalms, Owner at Amazing Wollumbin Palms Retreat at Mt Warning, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

What a fantastic review, thank you so much. It is so lovely reading your words of appreciation and joy. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

My partner surprised me with a 3 night stay in the Air lodge for my birthday & I cannot recommend it enough!! The moment we got out of the car I was in love with this beautiful rainforest! Being completely surrounded & feeling like the outside world or modern day problems just don't exist. The hot stone massages were amazing, the food delicious, the scenery is absolutely picture perfect & the owner is incredibly lovely & helpful! I will absolutely be back again, excited to experience what the other lodges have to offer!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you Janine for your lovely review, the forest here is truly splendid isn't it? Well actually everything here is incredible, and it's so nice to see your appreciation. I look forward to seeing you again sometime. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Our fourth visit back to Mt Warning Rainforest Retreat, and it couldn't have been more perfect! Our host Casey greeted us at reception with the most welcoming embrace. We were shown down to our lodge that is nestled in the rainforest, overlooking the lake: Water (my favourite). We had a long weekend of luxury, relaxation and beauty. Over the weekend we had so many wonderful treatments from Casey; including her unique style of massages, delicious dinners delivered to our kitchen and a romantic package of candles, a hot spa and rose pedals that she had set up for us. These lodges are so special, with individual style that really transports you to another place. Water has a luxury one of a kind suspended bed, a shower that is surrounded by rainforest through the glass walls and is designed to be our very own Balinese temple. And did I mention the lodge had its very own coffee machine and delicious espresso coffee?! In the Rainforest, what more could you ask for? A perfect couples retreat to truly escape. We didn't want to leave! Thank you Casey for another beautiful holiday, this place is definitely our all time favourite destination.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you Tui, it is always lovely to see you here enjoying yourselves. Romance is certainly still alive and well isn't it? We look forward to your next stay in the forest. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed the Earth house at Wollumbin Palms. Everything was just perfect. Even the organic Merlo coffee and a coffee machine. It seems they thought of everything a couple looking to relax for a few days might like.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am so pleased you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you again sometime in the future. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

The name says it all "AMAZING"
We stayed in the earth lodge it was something different something we had never experienced before.
Highly recommended.
Thanks Casey for making our romantic break an AMAZING getaway.
Looking forward into seeing you in the near future in one of the other gorgeous lodges you have available.

Mervet & Mohamed February 2017.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

You are very welcome Mervet and Mohamed, it was lovely meeting you both and seeing you so very relaxed here. I look forward to your next stay. Warmest regards, Casey Russell (owner)