“Tick in da box”

Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Sawtell
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: TREEO is open 7 days, serving an extensive all day breakfast menu, lunch & dinner. We serve delicious coffee from esteemed roasters Will&Co.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Lovely place and friendly staff. The coffee was not overwhelmingly good but it was very much decent.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Best breakfast we had for a long time !!
Busy place but we managed to get a table outside and ordered first the very good coffee. Ordering our breakfast was very easy and with quick friendly/happy service. The food was amazing, bacon/egg toast and big breakfast. I haven't had a breakfast like this for a long time so definitely will be back here.
I would like to mention specially the friendly and happy staff (Jamie and Tamika, I think) for the great customer service with a smile.
I couldn't find anything wrong with this place.
5 stars easy and 6 stars for service, thanks guys

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Great location on the Main Street of Sawtell, friendly staff assisted us promptly with a table.
The coffee, food and service was excellent.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

An extensive breakfast menu which runs all day, followed by an equally extensive lunch menu. Accompanied by a mixture of hot, cold and alcoholic drinks.
We had three different lunch dishes, all delicious.h
The staff were amazingly user friendly, from table to kitchen (the chef came out to discuss gluten free options although the cafe was full).

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Have reviewed before and was in Sawtell recently and popped in for brekky.
Went with the Sticky Date Pancakes which according to the menu came with medjool date pancakes, salted caramel and vanilla sauce, torched bananas, pretzel crumble and vanilla bean ice cream. $17.50.
Had to write all that down to hopefully get it right.
For me it certainly sounded exotic and yummy and it was.
I’m not usually a pancake person but after reading that description on the menu I couldn’t resit and I’m glad I didn’t.
They seemed to have about 20 breakfast items which are available all day.
Experienced a nice atmosphere and nice friendly service.
If in SawtelI I believe it’s definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: February 2018