I have sat on this for a while and decided I will share my review. We had issues unfortunately from the beginning. A supposed 4 Star Hotel - it is not.
* 15 month old charged for portacot. Never had this happen at any hotel and had I know this is what the charge was for I would have brought my own.
* Portacot dumped in room and not erected.
* Placed near the carpark entrance - common sense should have prevailed not placing a child near a noisy door that opens and closes all hours
* “King Bed” was just 2 beds pushed together
* Asking if we could use the facilities for a part of the day after check-out (as we have done in many hotels in the past) was refused
* Overall not worth the price in the slightestMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking