All reviews local club stayed here air conditioner motel shower microwave comfort
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I have stayed here for extended periods whilst working in the region. The rooms are always clean and comfortable with all you need for an overnight or longer stay. A good size desk by a window provided a great, light work station for my needs and the owners are only too happy to help out with any other requirements. A good value, clean and comfortable place to stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John W
WarrenMotorInn, Manager at Warren Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing Warren Motor Inn. I'm happy that you have and continue to enjoy your stay with us and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our motel.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

We wanted a clean room with comfort and got both. After a long day it was a pleasure to come back to the motel and relax. Close to the main street, pool and club with plenty of information supplied about the local area. We'd stay their again. thankyou.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank r0bbie1960

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I chose this Motel based on positive reviews on Trip Advisor but could not have been more disappointed. Expecting a comfortable clean place to stay, we were very disappointed in the supposedly 3 star Warren Motor Inn. Seriously, this motel is only very basic at most. The good news first. The bed was comfortable and the micro sized ensuite was clean. The Led shower head was bizarre. Shabby, old, mismatched, hole ridden curtains and furniture dominated. The lounge was faded and grimy with two hand towels covering the arms! The fridge was noisy and smelly. There was very little natural light or airflow. Our night's sleep was interrupted by the pitterpatter of rodents above the ceiling. I know we are out in farming districts, but cockroaches were seen and heard. The can of 'Black flag' spray provided came in handy. We didn't complain to the staff as we felt we had made a mistake and had actually booked in to a two star motel. I cannot recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JaGi700
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

A great place to stop over midway through a cross country journey.

Beautiful little spot, quiet and clean, family orientated and good value.

A warm reception with sufficient ammenities, courteous staff made the stay fine.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Car4806
WarrenMotorInn, Manager at Warren Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

Positives
Staff - visited during the 40+ degrees heatwaves of summer and was surprised to enter the room which was cool as the air conditioner was on pre-empting my arrival. Great innovative, It's the little things that count!
Distance to town - short couple minutes walk to town centre, local club, two pubs and other utilities.
Room size - great sixes country motel room.
The only negative was the air conditioner blowing on me during the night which I fixed to blow directly out otherwise a great little country stop. Plenty parking, friendly staff and a positive experience.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Eastwood11

Thank you for your review and for choosing our motel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again at Warren Motor Inn.