All reviewslocal clubstayed heretown centreair conditionershort walkmotelshowermicrowavecomfort
Reviewed August 9, 2017

This is an older style motel and at first sight I wondered if we were going to be disappointed. The concrete block construction looked uninviting (in fact downright off-putting) but we had paid up front so there we stayed. We were more than pleasantly surprised when we walked in the door. Our reception was friendly and welcoming (despite our early arrival) and the room was larger than it looked from the outside with a queen size bed, a two-seater sofa (perhaps sofa bed) a breakfast bench with a couple of chairs and the usual amenities (tea, coffee, biscuits and a refrigerator, toaster and microwave). The hanging space was limited but adequate and also contained spare pillows, an extra blanket and iron and ironing board. Once I got the air conditioner going it did the job warming the room quickly. The bathroom was small but that was a function of the time it was built. Soap, shampoo, etc and a hot shower made it just as adequate as a larger room. The property was quiet, being off the main road and opposite a large oval. Overall I think the owners have made a good job of working with what they've got and we would be more than happy to stay here again.

Room Tip: I didn't see the other rooms but based on ours I think they would be OK.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed May 16, 2017

I have stayed here for extended periods whilst working in the region. The rooms are always clean and comfortable with all you need for an overnight or longer stay. A good size desk by a window provided a great, light work station for my needs and the owners are only too happy to help out with any other requirements. A good value, clean and comfortable place to stay

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank John W
WarrenMotorInn, Manager at Warren Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing Warren Motor Inn. I'm happy that you have and continue to enjoy your stay with us and we are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our motel.

Reviewed May 2, 2017

We wanted a clean room with comfort and got both. After a long day it was a pleasure to come back to the motel and relax. Close to the main street, pool and club with plenty of information supplied about the local area. We'd stay their again. thankyou.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank r0bbie1960

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I chose this Motel based on positive reviews on Trip Advisor but could not have been more disappointed. Expecting a comfortable clean place to stay, we were very disappointed in the supposedly 3 star Warren Motor Inn. Seriously, this motel is only very basic at most. The good news first. The bed was comfortable and the micro sized ensuite was clean. The Led shower head was bizarre. Shabby, old, mismatched, hole ridden curtains and furniture dominated. The lounge was faded and grimy with two hand towels covering the arms! The fridge was noisy and smelly. There was very little natural light or airflow. Our night's sleep was interrupted by the pitterpatter of rodents above the ceiling. I know we are out in farming districts, but cockroaches were seen and heard. The can of 'Black flag' spray provided came in handy. We didn't complain to the staff as we felt we had made a mistake and had actually booked in to a two star motel. I cannot recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank JaGi700
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

A great place to stop over midway through a cross country journey.

Beautiful little spot, quiet and clean, family orientated and good value.

A warm reception with sufficient ammenities, courteous staff made the stay fine.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Car4806
WarrenMotorInn, Manager at Warren Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.