“Great food”
Review of The Red Lime Cafe'

The Red Lime Cafe'
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Woy Woy
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Australian
Description: You could be anywhere in the world, welcome to our little home away from home. Where nothing is too much trouble.... and your welcomed as part of our family. We serve lovely tasting meals, which come from the heart. Our delicious coffee and other beverages will help all your worries float away. Our level of service is second to none and you'll always find something to tickle your fancy in our delicious display cabinet. We hope to see you soon...
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I was at the Red Lime cafe on Easter Saturday, the cafe was extremly crowded but I found the service good. The food was amazing, I had the breakfast brushetta, my husband had the big breakfast, both were huge sized portions. The coffee was great too. We have eaten here many times and have always been extremely happy and feel the meals are terrific value for money.
Very happy with our meal overall, would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Megs B

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I'm sorry but I have no idea how this cafe has received 5 stars. Came here Easter Saturday. Luckily I wasn't starving because we didn't receive our food until nearly an hr later. Just simple bacon and eggs. Partner got the big breakfast option. It wasn't even that busy. Presentation is obviously not their strength, and neither is portion size- see pic below of what I did not eat. Customer service was also very poor. The young girl kept asking ask stupid questions- 'here are your coffees, were u waiting on anything else?' - yeah, our food would be great thanks. 'did you want your second coffee in a take away container?' - clearly not since we are still waiting for our breakfast. ' are you finished with your meals so I can take your plate away?'- does it look like I'm finished as I put a forkful of egg on toast in my mouth. Basic stupidity. If you can't be bothered cooking and Cook and Co is closed and not that hungry, come here. Only positive- tomato jam was nice.

5  Thank Palmaj-ana
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I met a lady in Coles, lovely lady, she couldn’t reach something on the shelf so I grabbed it for her, anyway she said something about weight and I said if we were all as skinny as you, haha, anyway I go on to tell her that I lost 61 kilos and now do tap, she asks for my phone number so she can come to tap classes, beginners in Woy Woy, I think I’m never gonna hear from her and she calls and says ‘Hey, can you meet me at the Red Lime Cafe on Blackwall Road tomorrow for a coffee’ and of course I’m always excited so I say yes, and I have to find out where it is, never been there before, I go the next day and I am pleasantly surprised, what a lovely little quaint cafe, I order a hot chocolate and raisin toast, she orders a macchiato, something I had never heard of until then, the owner seemed to know her really well, he bought her second one out while we’re chatting away and we’re laughing and he walks away with a great big friendly smile, she said he’s always happy go lucky and she’s a regular, the raisin toast was yummy, the hot chocolate with marshmallow delicious. I could kick myself not getting a photo, I usually do it everywhere I go now, but I think I might be a regular at the Red Lime Cafe from now on, oh and yes, she’s going to come to the tap lessons behind the church starting next week, yahooo, so all in all a very good day indeed. Thanks Red Lime and smiley owner, really cool place to hang. Didn’t feel rushed at all, and that’s a big one for me. I’ll be back.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Having to visit my eye specialist in Woy Woy, we notice a coffee lounge just up from the surgery. We considered our self lucky to have found this coffee lounge. The coffee was great as was the available home baked cakes. My wife and I have visited the coffee lounge on a couple of occasions since, (we do not live in Woy Woy) and found the coffee lounge to be excellent on all of our visits. The staff and owner are all great and it is a pleasure to visit. The "Red Lime Cafe" is located on the corner at the round about across the road from the Woy Woy Leagues club. A little out of the way from the CBD, maybe some 500 meters.

1  Thank opa1936
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I went to Red Lime the other day with my daughter for breakfast and I was very pleasantly surprised. It's slightly out of the way of the main shopping precinct but well worth the additional few hundred metres you may have to walk. The decor is nice and quirky, The service friendly and the coffee good, so what's not to like.
I'm not normally a pancake person but for some reason it appealed to me. I always prefer cream to ice cream when I do have them but I'll forgive that on this occassion. the pancakes themselves were light and tasty. Freshly sliced fruit on the side and the usual small jug of not quite enough maple syrup. But here's the rub, they came out and asked if I wanted the syrup topped up. Win.
My daughter had their Toastie with poached eggs and avocado, If it tasted as nice as it looked (and she said it did) then I might just give it a try next time. Do yourselves a favour.