“AB.FAB Singapore Chilli Crab ”

Woy Woy Fishermen's Wharf
Ranked #5 of 50 Restaurants in Woy Woy
Price range: US$8 - US$46
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A merry old seafood joint in the best little town on Earth called Woy Woy, sitting on a jetty on Brisbane Water on the beautiful NSW Central Coast. A seafood market, take away fish & chip shop and a killer laid back restaurant. Come for a very very very casual dining experience surrounded by pelicans, boats & mangroves. Bring a smile, leave your pretensions at the door and enjoy some of freshest and most delicious seafood you'll ever eat! We're not fine dining, we're bloody good fish & chips on the water with beautiful wines to match. We look forward to seeing you at the Wharf.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We love authentic Singapore Chilli Crab. We've been looking a long time to find a place that even does Singapore Chilli Crab.

We were pleasantly surprised to find a very tasty version served at Fishermans Wharf.
Perfectly spiced curry with the juicy sweet blue swimmer crab.
Sooo delicious.

Pity it wasn't served with the steamed buns like they serve in Singapore. We used white bread rolls to soak up the wonderful curry.

Service was good.
Location was great. Lovely cool breeze crossed through the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered calamari and chips from fish and chips store. I asked for chicken salt for my chips. I was sarcastically answered by " we dont sell chickens'. Then waited for an age to be then handed the most greasy disgusting cal and chips I've ever eaten. Actually i didnt eat them. I chucked them.

1  Thank Nicole .
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Revisited the newly renovated Fishermen's Wharf at Woy Woy and think the renovations are really good and in keeping with the original them of the property. Sadly, I did not think the food was as good on the night as I had remembered. The restaurant was very crowded and close to capacity so this may have been the reason, but my Schezuan Schnapper was done to the point of being dark brown. Still may just have been a bad night.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is good and the new look restaurant in the back is amazing, although it looses 2 stars on the service. Went there on Sunday arvo during lunch had to wait 30 mins before I asked for service at the counter again and got the water for myself. After the order, food arrived a little late as well and no one came to ask for anything else, drinks or dessert during the entire time, we had to practically tackle the staff to order drinks and dessert.

Staff is friendly when serving you but i guess they are super busy or ignorant or both, they are charging us 10% Sunday surcharge so could afford more staff and give better customer service, after all we are paying them for the whole experience and not just a shiny new fishing trap.

2  Thank Chintan D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and were promptly seated with menus. 15 minutes later no one has attended to us and we were ready to leave. In addition therr were several people that arrived after us and were served with drinks. I went to the reception and asked if we were going to be attended to or should we leave.The waitress that seated us said "Did I seat you" and I answered yes. I will be happy to attend to you she said. Finally turned up, we ordered a drink and meal. No offer of water and was generally unimpressive. Drinks turned up and the our meal. We both had the Classic Fish and Chips. No complaints there, meal was really good. All in all meals were good, lots of people there enjoying some impressive looking meals. Reasonably priced meals and drinks. Would recommend based on the food and drinks but be aware service is lacking. One young waitress was doing a great job making up for the lack if service of the other two

3  Thank Franelli1