“Wings, beer, and football”
Review of Moose's LZ

Moose's LZ
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Jonestown
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Welcome to Moose's LZ Bar & Grill, where you can enjoy great food at a good price. Our inviting atmosphere will make you feel right at home. We've been open since 2005, but have recently made new renovations both inside and out. Watch the game on one of many flat screen TVs, cozy up with friends at the bar or, if it's nice outside, enjoy the scenery on our deck.We're sure that once you stop by, you'll keep coming back!
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

Great wings, awesome wait staff, cool atmosphere. Highly recommend.
Great place for a beer and watch football.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I went here based on a recommendation from my hotel in Pine Grove. I ordered the fried pickle spears and found them to be quite good and different from the usual fried pickle chips. The breading was very good, they weren't greasy and the dipping sauce was very good.

I ordered the single crab cake which is described as Jumbo lump but I can tell you that it was certainly not jumbo lump and not much lump either. The crab cake had good flavor and was a decent size. I got the baked beans and slaw and found the beans to be very good and the slaw was commercial grade.

If I find myself back in the area again I will return here as I would like to try some of their other dishes.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here during a brief stop over in Jonestown, PA on our way out west. The food was fantastic and our server was so friendly and gave us great suggestions on the menu. My husband and I both had ribs which were excellent and they had a nice children’s menu with lots of choices (grilled cheese, pasta w garlic bread, chicken tenders, grilled chicken, burger, Mac and cheese) so our 8 yr old son was quite happy. We sat in the dining room which was definitely a family friendly atmosphere although a little on the loud side. The bar looked like a ton of fun! We wished we were staying longer and had a sitter so my husband and I could go back for drinks and a few games of pool. Prices were reasonable. Monday is $1 off ribs so it was 13.99 for the little rack w 2 sides and it was $18.99 for the big rack w two sides. We started off w 12 wings w the house sauce for 9.99. It was a ton of food and we ended up half of our meals home. Great value for the money.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

After a long drive we found this place. The steak was really good and service was friendly. Nice overall selection on the menu.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

After a long day in the road it was nice to sit and relax with a tasty meal. Very busy place, crowded parking lot but inside no wait. The crab cake was moist and delicious came with a choice of two sides. The cheese steak sandwich had a flavorful sauce and plenty of French fries. The waitress was attentive and did not feel rushed to finish the meal. Not far from the KOA or the two hotels. There was a bar to sit at plus large parties could be accommodated in a separate dining room. There were families dining also.

Date of visit: June 2018