“Better than the one in West Chester”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giovanni's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Giovanni's Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We have been in business for 30 years with our new location right here in Kennett Square, Pa (formerly Enzos). Try our gourmet brick oven pizzas by the slice or whole pie, Italian dishes, salads, sides, hoagies, wings, and much more! BYOB! Dine in or take out! We deliver! We also cater!
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Better than the one in West Chester”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

Been eating at Enzo's in West Chester a while and recently just tried this one in Kennet Square.

Phoned in with an order for Chicken Sorrento, Lobster Ravioli and a Cheese Pizza. Got to the restaurant and my Chicken Sorrento had turned into a Chicken Francese (doesn't even sound the same).

This was because the cook actually asked about each of my items and then realized the young wait staff member who took my order had made a mistake.

I didn't mind waiting for him to cook the correct item and the two cooks were really really nice and friendly and chatted to me the entire time (it was well before the rush dinner hour and noone was there).

If I ever move to Kennet Square, this would become my local eatery.

Fantastic food as expected and great service as well

• Visited May 2011