“Very Nice family restaurant for large groups”

Peppers Italian Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #26 of 164 Restaurants in King of Prussia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: It is a warm and casual dining experience here at Peppers, where you'?ll find that hospitality is our passion and good food is our obsession. The menu we have created offers a variety of Italian delights sure to please your taste buds. We only ask that you bring your appetites!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My son's school trip had dinner here-- all 80 of us. Dinner was tasty, served timely, and the hospitality was great. There might be nicer restaurants for an intimate group, but for a large group this place can't be beat.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

This is an excellent restaurant. Not only is there a very complete selection of freshly made Italian dishes made to order, but the restaurant also features a first-rate selection of hot and cold sandwiches and salads. I dined here not long ago along with a dear friend. She ordered an outstanding dish of Italian style stuffed peppers served over a bed of pasta. I couldn't resist a bowl of the soup of the day and their Genoa Salami Grinder. The soup was excellent and full of flavor. and the sandwich superb. It was Genoa Salami and sharp Provolone cheese, heated in the oven until the bread was nicely toasted and topped with a generous amount of tomatoes. The bread was dressed with a nice mixture of olive oil and garlic. The sandwich was freshly made to order and was simply outstanding. Our attentive waiter provided excellent first-class service and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. I did not want a full dessert from the excellent dessert tray, so our waiter suggested a small ice cream with a bit of caramel sauce and whipped cream, which was perfect. A most flavorful coffee completed the meal. I shall certainly dine here again and recommend this restaurant to my friends. Peppers is an excellent place to have dinner.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I took my family to peppers for dinner since my daughter just moved to King of Prussia. We all had pasta dinners. They have a nice menu and a friendly wait staff. My wife had rigatoni and my daughter and I had fettuccini alfredo. Good size portion for a reasonable price.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked this from out of town, and was not disappointed! Good food, good service. The private room was clean and nicely set up. The restaurant atmosphere was fun and our group enjoyed ourselves.

1  Thank arktraveler990
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service great atmosphere.everyone was very friendly .families welcomed. Great place to have breakfast