“Seriously gigantic shopping mall”

King of Prussia Mall
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Featuring a diverse mix of over 400 stores, including Nordstrom, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Lord & Taylor, and a collection of luxury retailers unsurpassed in the region, King of Prussia Mall is one of the most iconic malls in the nation. At King of Prussia, you'll find offerings for every taste and budget, from luxury to your favorite national and international brand retailers. A delectable selection of international dining options are available at three unique food courts and in casual and sit down restaurants including Cheesecake Factory, Seasons 52, Maggiano's Little Italy and Legal Sea Foods, and more. Located about 25 miles northwest of Philadelphia, King of Prussia serves the Greater Philadelphia region including Montgomery, Chester, and Delaware counties, and is the premiere shopping destination on the East Coast. At the junction of Routes 202, 76, 422, and the Pennsylvania Turnpike, King of Prussia is easily accessible for travelers. We at King of Prussia hope you visit soon- Your Kingdom Awaits!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

We were passing by on our way north to NJ, and came by this massive Mall and decide to take a walk after our late breakfast.
We were very impressed with the wide clean aisle ways, the domes and buildings- an excellent shoppimg environment.
The shops and department stores ranged all the way up to several major European designers. Even the Macy's store have wider ranges of the upmarket local designer goods- only Macy's have some sales on this time.

We were told there were no state tax for clothing without fur and shoes.

We walked around for about 90 minutes and felt warm and comfortable every one of those minutes.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"under one roof"
"wear comfortable shoes"

Reviewed March 13, 2017

We enjoy going there and staying in the area for a day or 2. Any store you might want is there. Great stores and bargain basement too! All day event to see it all.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

I've lived in the King of Prussia area now for almost a year but I've lived in Pennsylvania for about 8 years. The King of Prussia Mall is chaos when it comes to parking. There are some parking areas where you have to go through the whole parking garage just to get out when you can easily just get out at an exit that's right next to you. The stores are great there's a wide selection from everything you can think of possible and more. They have a wide variety of food options and different food courts so you can sit down at others are clearly fast food. There are two different malls within the same Mall. One seems to have more higher-end things while the other one has a wider variety. What I usually do if I park at the Cheesecake Factory or the level with Container Store next to it. I go in that way and I walk both malls. The parking is less chaotic there. During the holiday times I just don't go there. The best time to go is during the day mid-afternoon during the week. During the weekend all the restaurants are usually packed especially the Cheesecake Factory.

1  Thank Carla s
Reviewed March 8, 2017

In March 2017 while on a business trip, I walked around the King of Prussia Mall. This mall is the second largest mall in the USA after the Mall of the Americas in Minneapolis, Minnesota. There are two sides, the Court and the Plaza. I walked around the anchor stores of Macy's and Bloomingdale's and all the stores nearby. There was a nice New Balance sneaker store. And many restaurants and nice shops. I definitely would recommend going here.