“Excellent”

Aroma Mediterranean Cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Healthy, Fresh, Authentic.
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

After our visit to the Philadelphia Flower show today, my boyfriend and I were looking for a restaurant not to far from our hotel for dinner. He came upon a review of Aroma and said we should go there. He really likes mid eastern food so I said ok.
Aroma is located on the ground floor of a condo building and was quite busy when we got there and remained busy after we left. We had falafel, baba ganoush, both really good. I had lamb skewer which was excellent, done medium rare and very tender. My friend had another lamb dish. The service was very good and everything came quickly . Aroma is also byob. The place is very nice, not overly fancy. They have some larger tables for groups. We highly recommend.

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

Authentic and super tasty. Our servers were friendly, but the 2 of them clearly cannot cover all the tables tonight. Been here a few times and tonight's the worse. Despite very long wait for a table, to order and food served to table, I still give the 5 stars. That's how good the food is. Their baklava is also delicious.

Worth every minute of the wait.

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

My daughter had gone here for lunch with her boyfriend a couple days before and it sounded so good I asked her if I could take her! Our family loves middle eastern food and this was some of the best we've had. Her boyfriend said it was the best baba ganoush he'd ever had! I'm sure we will be back!

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy going here. I live in the middle east and this us my refuge when i need an Arabic food fix. Her kebbeh is homemade is delicious. Their plasters are good...and all the dips. I actually bought some large containers of just their hummus and other dips for my wedding. Really yummy. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

Aroma......I have seen this establishment for years (sorry to say I kept forgetting about it ) and kept thinking......We really have to try this place one of these days.....well....that day was here !! My husband and I walked in and there was only 1 other couple and we had 2nd thoughts.....but stayed anyway. WHAT A GREAT CHOICE !! Because by the time we were finished it was soooo crowded !! We started with an appetizer sampler cause we couldn't decide. Good thing....the grape leaves were delicious, the falafel just right and even tho the hummus was above average the baba ganouj (?) was WONDERFUL !! (and I'm not that crazy about eggplant !!) We also got an order of Tabouli and even tho it needed a bit more salt, it was delightful !! We opted to share a "shwarma" plate of roasted lamb drizzled with tahini and it came with a seasoned rice and BOTH were delicious. Too full for dessert. It's a BYOB too. Our servers were friendly and didn't mind all our questions to interpret the menu. ENJOY !!!