“Good Food At Reasonable Prices”

Aroma Mediterranean Cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Healthy, Fresh, Authentic.
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Had the mini appetizer which had two falafel balls, two stufef grape lwaves and spicy and regular hummus. My friend had lamb fetish and I had the lamb gyro. For dessert we shared the baklava. All the food was very good. Decor was nice. Service was friendly and enthusiastic but inefficient.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018

finding this rest.is easy, all you need to do is follow the aroma....heavenly !!!
the place was full....seated immediately....server , young man was wonderful
the food was pleasant in appearance and very tasteful......was just a very nice
experience at a reasonable price on top

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

The atmosphere is nice, it is BYOB, the food was very good. The menu offers many options, I have never heard anyone complain about their order. Do not go if you are in a hurry, the kitchen may be slow, but it is worth the wait.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Wow! The food was authentic and good. The staff was very busy and yet very attentive. I will go out of my way to visit here again. Love good food in unexpected places.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I met a work friend to discuss business. This place had very good ratings......But I wasn't impressed! The place didn't look clean and the staff wasn't very friendly. I ordered a basis chicken dish, but I was underwhelmed. The portions aren't that large and the quality doesn't meet my standards.

The place is dark and not very clean. The service wasn't warm and welcoming and the food was sub par. Go to another place for good Middle Eastern food....you won't find it here!

Date of visit: August 2018