“Fine meal”

Creed's Seafood & Steaks
Reserve with OpenTable
Creed's Seafood & Steaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$25 - US$50
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guthrie Road
Description: An independently owned restaurant featuring a comfortable, warm atmosphere. The menu offers an extensive wine selection and a fresh spin on classic cuts of top quality meats and fish. Our bar and lounge comfortably seats up to 50 guests and presents a sophisticated atmosphere.
Reviewed July 7, 2017

Maybe it's a tough reservation sometimes, but we breezed in and enjoyed it very much. Odd spot, between some major highways and don't think sitting outside would be pleasant at all, but the interior was handsome. Like being in someone's home, type dining rooms scattered about, some with large fireplaces. Wooden floors, linens, candles, etc. Nice looking lively bar in front. Service was good, but for the fact that they brought our appetizers immediately which made us feel rushed, but the pace afterwards was perfect. Nice menu, not too large, but something for everyone. Seeded (lightly sweet) roll, with soft butter right away. Mushroom soup with truffled croutons was tasty if a little thick. The lobster bisque was perfect. Unfortunately we both had the surf and turf (filet mignon and shrimp) , so can't expand too much on the food...but looking around the restaurant it all looked and smelled fab and everyone seemed to be enjoying mightily.
The filet mignon was delicious, tender and cooked perfectly, but I have to give marks off for the cheapness of the shrimp. There were only three, fairly small ones! They were yummy though and I couldn't eaten 3 more! The sides were good, scalloped potatoes and sauteed spinach. We shared the trio flavors of Basset's ice creams. Would go again.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 15, 2017

We wanted to have seafood in a "non-chain" restaurant and had heard that
Creeds had a good selection. The fish selection here is different and not your standard flounder and haddock. We both had the tile fish but opted for different sauce selections.
My husband had the crabmeat hollandaise and I had the grilled shrimp. The shrimp
was somewhat overdone. The crabmeat topper was a better selection and my husband raved about it. The fish was moist and flavorful. We both had the Prince Edward Island mussels which were absolutely fantastic along with the grilled bread!
The service was extremely attentive. We also loved the intimate feel to the old historic
building. We plan on another visit to try the steaks which are also rated very well.
Expect to pay more here for your meal but both the food and atmosphere are worth it.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

We were staying nearby at a Courtyard and Creed's was at the top of the list of recommendations on the list we received.

I had venison loin which was wonderful and came with Brussel sprouts and roasted potatoes. My wife had Australian barramundi which is a mild fish that is rarely on any menu.

Service was terrific. I ordered tomato juice and vodka but when it came with Bloody Mary mix which is too spicy for me the waitress apologized profusely and brought me what I wanted.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We came here after several friends' recommendations and we were not disappointed. My husband and I had a quiet and delicious meal in a low key but warm setting. The chef was wonderful altering dishes to help me meet my special requirements without altering the dish. Waitstaff was knowledgeable about the dishes and served expertly. Definitely on the list for many repeat visits!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I had lunch here with a colleague and was very impressed. The food was fantastic. My colleague had a flatbread that looked great and I had a salmon burger and a salad that were both excellent. Service was professional and prompt and the prices are absolutely reasonable for the quality of the food. It was a great lunch and I will definitely make a point of going there again next time I'm in KoP.

Date of visit: May 2017