1,244 results
All reviewsdouble treecookiesfront desklaser spine instituteking of prussia mallvalley forgeshuttle servicestaying at this hotelchecking inenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetoutdoor poolbusiness tripstaff was very friendlybed was comfortableparking lotfitness center
Reviewed November 13, 2017

The hotel was very clean and all staff were very friendly and accommodating. Bed was comfortable. Would return to the hotel if I return to the area. Parking was adequate. Those cookies were delicious and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

At our hotel, we take pride in providing excellence in accommodations and amenities and it is nice that we exceeded your expectations on every level. We are pleased that you felt welcomed here and that you enjoyed a relaxing stay, complete with our signature chocolate chip cookies! We are glad that you had an excellent stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia – Valley Forge.
Robert Kisker Regional Director & General Manager robert.kisker@hilton.com

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Quality of room is not at par. Room and service needs to improve to achieve the brand. It is located in good locality but miles to go before I certify this hotel. Elevator is not working so long wait for reaching out to the room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We always want our guests to savor each moment they have with us and learning that your experience did not meet your expectations is disheartening for us. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you may have encountered. We value your feedback and want to thank you for taking the time to share your comments. It's our hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with an experience that is nothing short of exceptional.
Robert Kisker Regional Director & General Manager robert.kisker@hilton.com

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was fine, however the bathroom carried a smell the whole time. The parking lot was big and I had to park pretty far when I came in late, but I would stay again because I enjoyed the location.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2017

Although it is nice that you enjoyed our convenient location, I apologize for any inconveniences you had while you were staying here. It is important to provide the best for our guests, and I will speak to our housekeeping team about your concern. We are glad that you had an overall excellent stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia-Valley Forge. Robert Kisker Regional Director & General Manager robert.kisker@hilton.com

Reviewed November 1, 2017

While this hotel has a nice location, except for the graveyard behind it, the lobby was dirty both days and the hallways need to be vacuumed. Only 1 of the 3 elevators worked. Desk people rude with phone calls while people wait. Make sure you know your HH# because staff does not know how to look it up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Darin M J
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

We appreciate your comments. This is not what we hope to offer our valued guests, and we apologize that you did not receive excellent customer service by our team. This is not acceptable behavior, and I will address your concerns with them. With our elevators, they are being modernized and we regret any delays. I will speak to our housekeeping team about upholding the high standards of cleanliness that are in placed as it is important to provide a welcoming atmosphere for our guests. We hope you will reconsider another stay at our hotel. Thank you. Robert Kisker Regional Director & General Manager robert.kisker@hilton.com

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I was in town for work in collegeville. This was about 20min drive but near restaurants and shopping. The entrance/lobby is quite nice and checkin was quick. They are currently upgrading the elevators and there is a message posted. I didn't have a problem with timing of elevators.

The room was fine. The lighting a bit dark in places and overall there was a slightly outdated feel. The bed was comfortable. I used the fitness center each day. Timing is everything. One day it was packed in the AM and I luckily got a treadmill at 5:30AM. Another morning it wasn't so bad. The thing was the water machine wasn't consistently working and one morning there were no towels.

I keep it simple for breakfast and only have granola/yogurt. The granola seemed like broken up bars with pieces that were quite large. One morning the server didn't even offer me anything to drink. I just have water but I wasn't even asked about coffee/tea or even water. The selections for breakfast are more than sufficient.

Being a Hilton person this location was fine. On Tuesday they offer a Hilton Honors reception 630-730. A nice touch. I went and it was ok. For whatever reason the host introduced herself to a few people and skipped right over me. There were 2 hot apps, cheese/crackers and beer and wine all complimentary. I appreciated the effort.

Next time I'll see what else is available in the area. I saw a Hampton which isn't my first choice. Not sure what all else was in the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
DoubletreePhillyVF, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

It is nice that you chose to stay here while you were in town. We are glad that you enjoyed the selections that we offer at our breakfast as we strive to provide the best meals for our guests. However, we apologize that you did not receive excellent customer service by our team. A welcoming atmosphere is important, and we will better train our team. We hope to win you over completely next time at our hotel. Thank you. Robert Kisker Regional Director & General Manager robert.kisker@hilton.com