“Plenty of Outdoor Seating and Outdoor Bar”
Review of Buttonwood Grill

Buttonwood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Buttonwood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018

Great for outdoor or indoor dining or grabbing a drink and light bite while visiting Peddler's Village. Hubby sat at the outdoor bar and watched the golf tournament while I shopped the specialty shops of Peddler's Village. Friendly service. Varied menu. Have eaten here in the past and found the appetizers and entrees tasty. Park across the street.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

been a few years since our last visit, but nothing has changed....great food., friendly and attentive service., great selection of beers.....we just had salads this trip, but they were delicious , crisp and perfectly dressed.....

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I really enjoyed my meal at this restaurant. Nice, lively atmosphere, healthy and decadent options available. Even though the restaurant was quite full our order was taken promptly and our order was delivered quickly and accurately.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried the Buttonwoon Grill for the first time. It was an awesome choice. Peddlers Village was teaming with visitors. My wife and I were relaxing at the Buttonwood Grill.

For starters, my wife and I had the Pulled Chicken Quesadilla. Delicious, we should have gotten two. My wife had a cheese burger. She said it was delicious. It lived up to the award for best hamburger 4 years running.

I had the Meat Loaf. Best ever, I have eaten. I also had the Lemon Meringue Parfait. All were terrific.

Our waitress, Joanne, was the topping off a great lunch. Joanne was friendly, helpful and attentive. She sets the bar high for waitressing.

Great Job Joanne.
Awesome time and delicious food Buttonwood Grill

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

One of the best fresh burgers with swiss n bacon n sweet potatoe fries.Neede a knife to cut it..Asked for med/well..Perfectly cooked n still juicy..great quick bite place a block from village.