“Great surprise brunch party!”

Caleb's American Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Caleb's American Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Lahaska
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Caleb's American Kitchen is a BYO New American restaurant helmed by Chef Caleb Lentchner, former executive chef and general manager of New Hope's Marsha Brown.Caleb's American Kitchen menus are inspired by all things American including steaks, burgers, lobster, shellfish, Creole, California and of course, local and regional farmers from PA and NJ. Offering the finest in New American Cooking, patrons visit us several times a week enjoying poached eggs and fresh salsa over a bed of sautéed spinach, a grilled salmon club with bacon on a buttery brioche bun or the luscious seared scallops with shrimp and lobster risotto. Whatever your taste buds are craving, we have something at every meal to satisfy your palate. Adjacent to Peddler’s Village in Bucks County, PA, this bistro styled eatery is located where Routes 202 and 263 meet.
Reviewed May 8, 2017

Visited as part of a surprise sweet 16 brunch.. and was very impressed! The food was delicious and the atmosphere was bright and cheerful. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I went here often when it was Wildflowers - one of my favorite lunch spots. The new place is modern, bright, sunny and has a very fresh feel. Lots of sun!
I had an outstanding, cheerful waitress. I liked her approach and style.
I had a Thanksgiving sandwich. It was very good (better if came with freshly roasted turkey), but delicious none the less. The homemade potato chips are really amazing.
Great fresh food and fresh atmosphere!

Reviewed April 27, 2017

After listening to a friend's recommendation, we stopped by Caleb's. We were talking to the hostess about having an anniversary dinner party here, in their private sun room. After browsing at the menu, she introduced us to their party menu. They were flexible and we made our choices. Being a BYOB makes it even better! While we were there, even though it was close to closing time for lunch, we were still graciously seated. My husband enjoyed the highly unusual, yet tasty escarole soup and then Santa Cruz Fish Tacos while I enjoyed the Seared Ahi Tuna sandwich. Everything was delicious and the service was friendly. We'll definitely return, especially since we booked our dinner party here.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

The service was very friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious! I had the salad and my uncle loved his huge burger.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

The food here is actually really good- fresh ingredients, reasonable prices.
The service was at best indifferent. The server never once said 'you're welcome', not when being thanked for delivering food, drinks, or even the check. I thought maybe it was just us but no other tables seemed to be getting this common courtesy either.
Pros: Great salad
Cons: they are annoyed that you are there