Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
US$113
US$94
SAVE US$19
US$113
US$94
SAVE US$19
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$97
PricelineUS$94
Hotels.comUS$104
ZenHotels.comUS$113
All reviews room was clean front desk twin rocks the breakfast area definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020 via mobile

The handicap room we stayed in was terrible. The sink has a huge crack and the faucet came off in my hands! The back parking lot, were all the parking is located, is full of pot holes.
The staff did wear masks, which were required of everyone, which is the only good thing I can say about this place.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gypsywomen2
Erik T, Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for experience that you have described. If you could please call us directly so we can speak to you in more detail about the issues you had during your stay.

570-689-4148.

Reviewed February 26, 2020

My BIL needed a BR with walk-in shower and grab bars all around. This Inn was close to rt 80. We used 2 rooms and. Found easy parking, comfortable breakfast room. We will stay again next month on our trip north. Interstate 81S was 15 minutes.

Date of stay: February 2020
Erik T, Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that we were able to accommodate and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed November 9, 2019

We like to stay at Comfort Inns when we can and this one was great! It is an older hotel and could use some remodeling but was exceptionally clean. Our beds were very comfortable with all the nice pillows. They had one of the better breakfasts that I've had at Comfort Inns. (Had gluten free options too) There was lemon water, hot water and teas, coffee available all day. Didn't meet a staff member who wasn't friendly. I really liked the AC/HEATER because it didn't shut off and on waking you up at night. We stayed 5 nights and slept great! The bathroom was VERY small but shower was nice. Had a large selection of TV channels too. We will definitely stay here again because it was clean, comfortable, and felt homey.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Aimee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2019

Thank you very much! We hope that you will return to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed November 3, 2019

The hotel is located right off the hiway. The restaurant in front, Twin Rocks was being tore down. I was greeted at the desk by Holly, so personable tore down. . I asked for room on an upper floor so that I could leave the window open for air and she had no problem with the request. The lobby was clean. The breakfast area was right there and also was very clean and had a great variety. The room was clean and quiet, although I could hear the toilet flushing in the room next store. About 15 minutes after checking in, Holly from the front desk called and asked if I was happy with the room and to have a good night. Wow, I have never gotten a call to see if I am happy with the room. Mattress was firm, WiFi was fast.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank pjkoala
Aimee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Twin Rocks Diner is being replaced by a new IHOP Restaurant. Opening is expected by the end of the year. We are all looking forward to their opening!

We are delighted that you received such great service from Holly. We all strive for complete guest satisfaction.

We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 30, 2019

I have stayed here many times on my trips out this way, I’m not sure if it weren’t for Tania at the front desk, I would be so inclined to do so. Her welcoming manner and efficiency is a rare find today! Always willing to make me feel at home and her knowledge of the area is a bonus. As a manager myself, I’d be happy to have her in my employ!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Aimee H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Pocono Lakes Region, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2019

Thank you so much! Please come back and stay with us again in the future!