Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
Free cancellation until 21-05-14
PricelineUS$75
FindHotelUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2020

received a charge on my credit card dec 2020 from the resort. called "customer service" rep Fred who said he couldn't find my name or credit card number on file and asked to call me back. i emailed him a picture of my statement charge. he emailed me back that auditors were in at the end of november and found a bunch of unsettled credit card batches from stays in FEBRUARY 2019 (almost 2 years prior to the charge). without so much as a telephone call, email, voicemail, or letter explaining the error found, a charge appeared on my credit card. called and they stated there was nothing they were going to correct on their end and to just dispute it with my credit card company. well, not only am i disputing it, i am making sure people know your awful business practices

Room tip: avoid staying here
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 30, 2020

The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is the staff is nice. But I am actually surprised this hotel passes any inspection. I stayed here 1 night with my husband and it was one night too long. Bathroom was full of mold. The bathroom counter was falling apart. No tissues and this place looks run down and hasn't been renovated since the early 80's. I went to walk my dog outside and there was a man peeing right at the back entrance and my husband went to walk the dog a few hours later around midnight and he said he thinks he interrupted some sort of "exchange" ....but he felt unsafe. Thank god we have a big dog. I also highly do not recommend the bar/restaurant at the hotel called Copper Penny...the Penny is about what the food is worth!! My husband and I agreed might be the worst hotel we have stayed at. Again...this is for the hotel itself. The staff was nice. I don't understand why they call a resort....They should call it the Shelter Hotel...and that is literally what it is...Shelter from sleeping outside. I do not recommend.

Room tip: Would not recommend this hotel
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Jaydagirl
Reviewed October 25, 2020

First of all, during this time of covid 19...hardly anyone was wearing masks and nobody said anything about it. And the hallways are dark no matter what time of day it is. A bathroom towel wasnt clean..there was some hard pink stuff on it. Trash was blowing all over the property and it was overflowed in the hallways. Soda machine didn't work and it took my money. Everybody hung out by the door, which was nearest to our room, where the smoking area is and so if you went through that door, youd be hit by smoke. There was noise right outside our window since we were on the bottom floor, where everyone hung out. I am very disappointed with this place. It's probably not up to code with health inspector people. I will never come back nor will I recommend this hotel to anyone. Oh AND our keys wouldnt to get into the building AND our room!! What's going on here!?

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Rokinrob1967
Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Worst hotel I’ve ever stayed at. Hotel and rooms are outdated. The pictures must be from 20yrs ago. Never received room service despite putting the tag outside of the door. Nothing to do onsite besides bbq, and the grills were so broken down you could barely use them. Only one umbrella on the entire outside to use by your table. Hotel restroom were pure disgusting. I went to the restroom in the lobby and not only did it smell like urine, but the above ceiling had a huge hole in it. All outside garbages were full and had garbage overflowing on the ground. Towels in the room were dingy and had holes. Hair in the shower on the wall. Don’t know why it’s called a resort when there’s NOTHING to do there. NOTHING. We tried to make the best of it but I couldn’t wait to check out. Please DON’T Stay here.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank 527oliviah
Reviewed July 4, 2020

Everything is old and pricey. I had no choice to stay one night because nothing else was available for the 4th of July. Took the jacuzzi room but didn’t want to sit in that jacuzzi. Felt very uncomfortable and will Never book again or recommend it to anyone. Don’t feel safe especially around these Covid times.

Date of stay: July 2020