17 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Site
FindHotelUS$267
Hotels.comUS$267
eDreamsUS$267
3,072 results
All reviews ice skating champagne tower our honeymoon breakfast and dinner get away heart shaped jacuzzi mini golf garden of eden apple year anniversary bring your own romantic getaway all you can eat your partner paddle boats buffet style have a good time private pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place was enjoyable & food incredible but I was really dissapointed with the room maintenance in the room...background glass of champange glass broken, towel holders also broken..I get to my room & nothing included in my package or the extra adds I ordered were not in the room at the time of arrival, had to call the receptionist (who can use a customer service orientation) who just transfer me to a no-answer line.. after trying for 10 min called reception (again) & when finally they decided to answer 7 min later they offered to take care of it them self (well after asking them to) . And last but probably the biggest improvement they should do is the CHAMPANGE use at all time...for the $$$ im paying and least friendly customer service ever u need to offer something better than VERDI, seriously.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Petra,
Thank you for leaving your feedback. It is lovely you enjoyed your dining experience. We are sorry for the concerns regarding your room and if our service was not excellent. Your experience will be noted, and we hope to have another chance to deliver the perfect stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Paradise!!!!! Awesome staff , room, entertainment, my favorite Sport Palace....they don’t let you get bored you will always find something to do in your room or around the place. You love nature like me? Well you can feed the deers too!!!!!!! Love this place!!!!! ❤️

Dear Amarilis,
What a fantastic review!! ❤️ There's never a shortage of things to do at Cove Haven Resort, and we're just ecstatic that you enjoyed everything from our one-of-a-kind suites to feeding the deer that appear on our property from time to time. We're love nothing more than to welcome you back for another awesome experience, so come and see us again!

Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

If you're looking for a romantic fun place to stay at with your spouse this is definitely it!!
We had an awesome relaxing thime together! The place was clean and nice although some bad info we heard after booking!!

Below are some pictures we took off the room when we were there.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Cove Haven Resort! We are delighted you enjoyed your romantic getaway with us and that you decided to give us a chance. All the best and we hope to see you again for another unique and fun getaway!

Reviewed April 6, 2021 via mobile

Everything was great until we locked ourselves out of the room without the cell phones or car keys. We started to walk up front and were starting to walk down the hill when my wife tripped and fell. As luck had it a young lady was leaving for the day and she stopped to render aid. I was concerned about my wife and never got her name, I asked the security officer Charles to thank her for me.
Everyone was great to us, the only thing that we had to complain about was the waitress in Spooner's being on the rude side.
Kudos to Charles and the lady for assisting us with our lockout adventure.

Dear Brian,
We appreciate your time, and we thank you for choosing us for your getaway. We are sorry for any accident that occurred, but we are glad we could assist. Your feedback about our overall service is appreciated as well. Safe travels, and we hope to welcome you back to Cove Haven Resort!

Reviewed April 5, 2021 via mobile

WE LOVED THE CHAMPAGNE TOWERS!
We cant wait to come back! was truly amazing. Everyone was nice, but im sure everything would of been even better without covid retrictions..
But, it was still Amazing. I would def. recommend you visit.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Cove Haven Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Tiffany,
Thank you for choosing Cove Haven Resort! It means a lot to know you loved your romantic suite and our friendly team. Your recommendation is appreciated, and we hope to see you again!