“Best pizza in the area”

Rolly's Pizza & Grill
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: Grill
Description: We decided it was time to open an "American Fusion" restaurant in the area. WWth the finest, most fresh food available for our deserving customers. Offering a Family friendly atmosphere with scenic views, full service restaurant dine in, take out, and delivery at reasonable prices for all to enjoy!
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is most definitely the best place to get a pizza in a 20 minute radius. They deliver within 6 miles of the restaurant, and is my go to place for pizza, even if I have to drive 15 minutes to get there.

1  Thank Quasarquest

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Ordered 2 cheeseburgers w. fries, potato skins, 2 choco cakes, BBQ chicken cut up, 2 cokes . The food came fast and was Very Delicious. The lady that answered the phone was respectful and kind.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We recently stayed at a nearby resort and had pizza delivered to our room. The pizza was pretty good, the prices were reasonable. The delivery driver was super nice. I just wish the Sicilian crust was a little crispier. Other than that no complaints.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

My husband, Jim, and I have eaten here since they opened! Jim is from NY, so his favorite is their Thin Crust Sausage Pizza! I enjoy their plain pizza or one of their delicious freshly made salads or an entrée!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

ordered a side of meatballs I get one yes 1 meatball HALF COOKED
also ordered a Mushroom Swiss burger WELL done
I get a mostly RAW burger with lettuce & onion
last ordered potato skins BURNT!!!!
as a local I can tell you EAT AT YOU OWN RISK!!!!!!