“Food was very good.”

Fat Pigs BBQ & Whiskey Bar
Ranked #330 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: YEAH, PIG OUT! It is totally acceptable at Fetty Wootz. ?Smoked meats, beer, whiskey, and a small bit of mess amount to a good time. Come in and enjoy our hoggery and whiskey/beer bar. All hail the swine!?
Reviewed April 27, 2017

I ordered the beef brisket and pork along with onion rings and cole slaw. The beef brisket was excellent and I got so much food I have enough left overs for 3 more meals.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I stumbled across a coupon deal from Groupon and was hesitant after reading mixed reviews about Fat Pigs. Always looking for new eateries in an area we frequent several times a year, we chanced it. Sooooo glad we did!! The place is a hidden gem. A converted warehouse with exposed beams and ductwork makes a very unique dining experience. You can chose booths or cozy little table wit squishy chairs closer to large screen tvs and a full bar and an extensive beer selection which is plainly printed with a description of it's hop content, etc. The menu offers several meat options and combos which you can smother or dip into 4 house made BBQ sauces. Portions are plentiful and yes, the fat on the brisket is a bit dense...the meat was moist and flavorful, as it is when you cook a huge brisket with the fat still on it. The turkey was my personal fave and I'd recommend that for sure! The mac and cheese was average and my mashed potatoes were cold...thus the 4 star review. The cole slaw was excellent, however! But, it is a BBQ place and on that alone, I'd give it an outstanding review. The atmosphere and food was much better than expected. And the service was far and above...yes, there was only one actual waitress but there were two other kitchen servers that aided her and we waited for nothing. Glad we stopped in for dinner and we will definitely go back!

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Be prepared to leave full and with a doggy bag. So much to choose from. All meat is smoked and served then you choose your sauce available at your table. Great value for your dollar. Big beer and whiskey menu. Something for everyone, except maybe vegans , lol.

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

This place will set you up for a heart attack for sure. We had the crab dip which we could not enjoy because the chips that came with it were so salty and seasoned they were inedible. We did ask for some chips with no salt or seasoning on them and we were told that they did not have any because they season all of the chips right away. I ordered the brisket platter it came with a huge pile of what I thought was meat but more than half the pile was huge pieces of fat. Lots of salt lots of fat but unfortunately not a lot of impressive qualities to bring me back.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

The smoked turkey, brisket & pork was very good. The M & C was average at a 5 of 10. The green beans were good. The dessert, however, was awful. The marshmallows on top were brown, but the rest of it was cold. It was a little difficult to find the entrance, but the inside was nice. Wasn't full when we first got there on Tuesday (bar area open only), but more people came in later.