“"Won't be back"”

Fat Pigs BBQ & Whiskey Bar
Ranked #335 of 650 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: YEAH, PIG OUT! It is totally acceptable at Fetty Wootz. ?Smoked meats, beer, whiskey, and a small bit of mess amount to a good time. Come in and enjoy our hoggery and whiskey/beer bar. All hail the swine!?
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Been here several times before. Had a nice menu with platters of their smoked meats that came with sides and corn bread for a decent price and large portions. The menu has changed and the prices have gone up.The sandwiches use to be piled high, now you barely get any meat. It came with chips or you could get fries for another $2. The coleslaw that came out with the sandwich was the equivalent of 1 tablespoon. I could not believe it. We also ordered a burger with bacon. The bacon was $2 extra and burnt to a crisp. I mean black . Told server . She said she would tell the cook. It was not removed from the bill. I didn't make a big deal about it because I had a double take deal.
Sodas were watered down.Floor was also sticky everywhere we walked. Use to be a great place,not anymore.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We've been to Fat Pigs many times and have even taken friends there as well. It used to be a very good restaurant. We were there 2 days ago and discovered that their menu has changed. Before, you would get a dinner with two sides along with corn bread. Now, the dinners are ala carte. You select your meat and size portion for one price, then add your sides, which are $3 each. Also, their selection of sides used to be around 10 items. Now the selection is half of this. With this ala carte menu, you now pay a lot more for your meal. AND no more corn bread! Whoever heard of a BBQ joint that doesn't have corn bread? We received crappy roles that weren't very good. We were the only diners there and I can see why. Also, when the server brought the tray with the bottles of BBQ sauce, they lids/spouts were filthy and had sauce slopped all over them. Obviously, you wipe off or clean the caps before serving these unappetizing bottles. The menu changes have ruined this place and we won't be back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 30, 2017

First time to go to this place, recommended by many !!
Was given a certificate to go try from "local coupons" Presented to waitress at time of ordering. NEVER NEVER do this BEFORE you get your food!!!!
The servings were very small, fries were burnt, the "chips" were 7 Tostitos and the bun was the average store bought, not even Keizer rolls or artisans rolls. Meat on warm sandwiches were very fatty! I'd even go to say the meat on our sandwiches were part of the scrap not served earlier! Sorry.... we were so disappointed we didn't take any pics.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

We were impressed with this restaurant after our first visit. I ordered their pulled pork platter which came with cole slaw, corn bread and baked beans, if memory serves me. My husband ordered something similar but he had a choice of two smoked, pulled meats. We thought it tasted great and was a fantastic value. A few months later, we decided to dine there again. The menu, however, had changed. We didn't see the platter we'd ordered before, so we decided to try the ribs. I'm not a foodie or a BBQ master, but I'm pretty sure that there are no standards by which those ribs would be considered ok. They were charred black on one side, and any meat on them was either chewy and crispy. I prefer my meat cooked till its good and dead, but this was dead and cremated. They were so overdone that our hands didn't even get greasy. To be fair I'm averaging the two visits and giving them three stars. However, dining out is an infrequent treat for us, so I doubt we'll be making a third visit to this establishment.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This establishment was recommended to us by our B&B hosts. On a rainy Saturday, we went to eat here at about 2pm. It was a tad hard to find (located within a building where it was not marked very well - we would not have known how to find it if our hosts hadn't told us it was located within a building labeled 'Brickyard'). The restaurant had a nice relaxing feel to it, had plenty of tvs for sports coverage, and was not crowded when we went. Food was yummy but not out of this world. DH got the brisket sandwich and I got a nice plate of fries (wasn't that hungry). Prices were reasonable as well. Overall a good, but average, experience.

Date of visit: April 2017