“Won't be going back”

Fat Pigs BBQ & Whiskey Bar
Ranked #331 of 641 Restaurants in Lancaster
Description: YEAH, PIG OUT! It is totally acceptable at Fetty Wootz. ?Smoked meats, beer, whiskey, and a small bit of mess amount to a good time. Come in and enjoy our hoggery and whiskey/beer bar. All hail the swine!?
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

I figured my boyfriend and I try some place new, it was my idea to try Fat Pigs. We waited over an hour just for the appetizer of nachos. AN HOUR FOR NACHOS! I was not impressed by the food or the service. Overpriced food, ridiculous wait time, nasty potato salad. Definitely would not be spending more time or money in this place.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

This was our first visit to Fat Pigs and we were looking forward to some BBQ. After waiting quite a while for the one waitress to come to the table and take our order, it seemed like slow service when they weren't very busy. The pulled pork empanadas were very tasty. We enjoyed the pulled chicken sandwich and the smoked turkey sandwich. We paid extra for the fresh cut fries which were seasoned well. The homemade BBQ chips were also very good. The side of coleslaw was almost non-existent, served in a condiment cup. And we had a side dish of the mac and cheese, which was lackluster. My soda was flat, the waitress didn't seem concerned but did bring me another one, still flat. The restaurant was cold, I noticed another diner blowing in her hands to warm them - and it was a unseasonably warm day outside. While food is decent, they need to pay attention to some details if they expect to get repeat customers.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

After purchasing a gift certificate at a local benefit auction, we decided to visit Fat Pigs for the first time. Although we had great service and we enjoyed the atmosphere, we were not impressed with the ala carte menu. I agree that it is much better to include side items with the menu selections.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Been here several times before. Had a nice menu with platters of their smoked meats that came with sides and corn bread for a decent price and large portions. The menu has changed and the prices have gone up.The sandwiches use to be piled high, now you barely get any meat. It came with chips or you could get fries for another $2. The coleslaw that came out with the sandwich was the equivalent of 1 tablespoon. I could not believe it. We also ordered a burger with bacon. The bacon was $2 extra and burnt to a crisp. I mean black . Told server . She said she would tell the cook. It was not removed from the bill. I didn't make a big deal about it because I had a double take deal.
Sodas were watered down.Floor was also sticky everywhere we walked. Use to be a great place,not anymore.

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We've been to Fat Pigs many times and have even taken friends there as well. It used to be a very good restaurant. We were there 2 days ago and discovered that their menu has changed. Before, you would get a dinner with two sides along with corn bread. Now, the dinners are ala carte. You select your meat and size portion for one price, then add your sides, which are $3 each. Also, their selection of sides used to be around 10 items. Now the selection is half of this. With this ala carte menu, you now pay a lot more for your meal. AND no more corn bread! Whoever heard of a BBQ joint that doesn't have corn bread? We received crappy roles that weren't very good. We were the only diners there and I can see why. Also, when the server brought the tray with the bottles of BBQ sauce, they lids/spouts were filthy and had sauce slopped all over them. Obviously, you wipe off or clean the caps before serving these unappetizing bottles. The menu changes have ruined this place and we won't be back.