Comfort Suites Amish Country(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$150
US$200
US$194
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastwould stay here againamish attractionsbusiness travelamish countrythe breakfast areaeasy accessoff the highwayvery nice hoteloutdoor poolinnsoutletsrefrigeratorgranite
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Platinum check in. No greeting, no acknowledgment. Changed rooms due to booking issue. Downgraded bed to a cement hard slab, poor night's sleep due to bed.

Refused late check out. Amenities are old. Rooms have no USB outlets. Not up to regular Mariott standards. Nice enough people, just not well trained.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Oh no! I am sorry that this was a poor experience for you! Please give us a call to follow up on this. We are a whole new team and renovations will start shortly.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

As a frequent business traveler, often 3 to 5 days a week on the road, I’ve had the first-hand opportunity to experience the widest range of accommodation and service. Lately my travels have taken me to Lancaster, PA and the Fairfield Inn & Suites on Granite Run. The location is convenient, the rooms are spacious and clean, and the staff is courteous. One thing that sets the Fairfield apart from the adjacent competition is the professional, friendly service always exhibited at the front desk by Skye. Her ability to be attentive and courteous while managing multiple requests is exceptional. For example, one busy night a bus trip arrived. Sky was able to book regular business quests and calmly and politely deal with the requests and concerns of the entire bus trip without missing a beat. Additionally, Skye is informed and willing to share information regarding restaurants and local attractions. The Fairfield Inn on Granite run offers a great value supported by polite, courteous, professional staff that is exemplified by the example set by Skye.

Stayed: June 2018
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! I made sure to thank Skye as well as pass this on to her supervisor! We are truly blessed with a wonderful team!

Please come see us again soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2018

I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel except for my desk experiences. The hotel is clean and reasonably priced. But there was the same blond lady at the front desk who was by herself both times when I initially approached for help. Both times she was engaged in giggly conversation, each time with a different man. Friendly is important but continuing conversations when there is a line is inappropriate. I learned one man and she both had a twin sibling and that she had been married, but was now available. I was annoyed at waiting and embarrassed at her desperation . Both times another person came out from the back and helped me as she flitted on. The desk is the initial contact and should be friendly, but efficient. It really sets the stage.

Room Tip: My room was at the end of the hall, so I got more road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves with being a clean and comfortable hotel. As for the front desk agent, this has been addressed and I can assure you this will not happen again.

We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife was staying the whole week on business and I joined her for one night to go to Iron Hill's beer pairing dinner.
My impression throughout the lobby, the rooms, and breakfast, was that this hotel is coasting and has had little care for some time. It really needs a management shake-up and a facelift. Even the breakfast was not up to the standard of the CA Fairfields I've stayed in.
That said the room was at least spotlessly clean and it's dated decor means it is significantly cheaper than the two equivalent Hiltons on the same intersection and is one of the cheapest name brand hotels in Lancaster so still good value for money.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Thomas B, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Thank you for your review. It looks like you are not the only person that thought there should be a shake-up and facelift! We are excited to announce that we do have a new General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Director of Sales, Sales Coordinator, and several new team members! As we transition we are also happy to announce that we are undergoing a major renovation this fall. We invite you back next year to see all of our changes, updates, and new smiling faces! Thank you again!

Reviewed May 31, 2018

The staff went out of their way to ensure our visit was outstanding while we were celebrating our daughter's graduation from Millersville University! They ensured that our room was feather free and that our specific requests were met. All together we had 7 rooms for our guests, and everyone was pleased with their accommodations. Tammy, Tiffany, and Tom, plus the two ladies at the front desk were exceptional and made our visit delightful! The rate we were given was affordable and made it possible for us to celebrate the graduation magic!

Stayed: May 2018