All reviews dutch wonderland netflix account free hotel breakfast girls shopping trip great hotel indoor pool is small eggs and sausage directly across the street extended stay wifi connection stay again when in the area yogurt lincoln hwy visiting the amish country modern hotel major road restaurants and shopping
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We have stayed in many types of hotels over the years. This one is definitely one of the best ones that we stayed in. You could tell from the moment you walked in that it was well taken care of and the staff are there two make your stay as enjoyable as possible. It wasn't just a job to them.

Room Tip: They have rooms with a sofa bed for families of 5 like ours. Saves on having to get 2 rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hello Terry B,

We absolutely appreciate you taking your time to provide us with wonderful feedback on the all new Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets. Our team would like to thank you for staying with us, and we are so glad to have provided you with excellent customer service during your visit. From everyone here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets, we look forward to welcoming you back each time your travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

It was a return visit to the Fairfield Inn and Suites and I have to say....it's still my favorite place to stay when visiting Lancaster. This time the room was on the third floor, with a comfortable king bed and with the fan running, you don't hear any of the Route 30 traffic. The breakfast in the morning was as expected, but what was outstanding were the two women responsible for servicing the area. There were a fair amount of people eating, and they kept everything stocked and the tables bussed and clean. I wish I had their names!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hello na07950,

We absolutely appreciate your kind feedback on the all new Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets. It is so great to read your wonderful comments about our property, and our breakfast team. From everyone here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets, we would like to thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to be your "home away from home", and look forward to hosting you again when your travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

The staff here are great. Changed my pillows from feathers to polyfill after I realized I was having an allergic reaction. Thank you very much. Greeted me like family when I came in from a long day in the field, literally. Pool is great. Room was always clean and fresh. And they serve breakfast in the morning. Wow, this place is great. Conveniently located and there is a restaurant on the other side of the parking lot, a short walk. If she is at the front desk, say hello to Skye, a great staff member. If I ever go back, this hotel will be my first choice.
Enjoy

Room Tip: Away form the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Hello Gene H,

We are so very happy that you found our hotel to be what you were looking for while staying in beautiful Lancaster County, PA! Our team and management staff thanks you for your kind review, and very positive feedback. It truly was our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope that you come back to visit us often!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I stayed here for one night with my two small children while visiting Dutch Wonderland located across the street. The hotel is fairly new constructed two years ago. Extremely well-maintained and very clean. The indoor pool is small however the workout room is more than adequate. It contains three treadmills two ellipticals and some free weights. The breakfast buffet has a large sitting area ample room for dining. I was very impressed with a variety of food available at the breakfast buffet including vegetarian and gluten free options. There was oatmeal, three types of breakfast cereals, eggs, sausage, self serve waffle station, variety of bagels and sweet breads, fresh fruit, yogurt Etc. There’s a marketplace located in the lobby which sells small snacks, drinks and other items. The room itself was spacious and well appointed. It was very clean. The bathroom was large with excellent lighting. The shower even includes shampoo conditioner and body wash. Water pressure was great. The location is wonderful across the street from Dutch Wonderland and next-door to the outlet mall. With the exception of one of the front desk staff being rather uninformative And the hotel walls being very thin meaning I could hear everyone above and below me, I would most certainly stay here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kristine B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at The Outlets, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Hello nyja44,

We are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us recently at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets. . We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit! It's so nice to learn that you were happy with our central location, delicious extensive breakfast, and many amenities that our property has to offer. We appreciate all of the comments that you provided to us, and on behalf of our staff and management team, we look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

My family of 3 stayed here for one night to enjoy Dutch Wonderland. Location: The proximity to Dutch Wonderland can’t be beat, we walked back and forth! There are also multiple outlets nearby, some in walking distance. Hotel: New, clean, well maintained. The front desk clerks were very kind and helpful. The only thing that was lacking was the included breakfast. The runny eggs and cardboard like sausage could certainly be improved.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello John S,

Thank you for the recent review of your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster East at the Outlets.. Your review is a pleasure for us to read and we are delighted to learn that you were happy with the location of your stay. We are thrilled to share your compliments with our entire team to recognize them for a job well done. We wish that breakfast would have been up to your expectations, and hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future to host you and your family when your travels bring you back to beautiful Lancaster County, PA.