“Couldln't have been any better!”

Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 April 2012

When I booked this hotel for our "getaway" weekend in Lancaster, I had no idea it would be so awesome! We stayed in the Studio King Villa, and it was beautiful! Every detail was perfect! From the open concept, full kitchen with gorgeous granite counters, fireplace and flatscreen TV that you could watch from bed, to the double sink vanity area - again with beautiful granite. Separate water closet with toilet and shower. Even the towels were folded in a floral design, along with the tissues. Little things, I know, but it really added a special touch. The maid even loaded and ran the dishwasher daily! I asked for an extra blanket and special pillow, and they were at the door within 5 minutes. Every detail was taken care of. The Villa, as well as the entire hotel was spotless! Check in and check out was quick and effortless. There was even a large basket of delicious cookies on the counter at check out, and you could just help yourself (they were delicious!). The weather was the only thing that could have been better. It was very cool and windy. But the countryside and scenery was beautiful anyway. I want to go back in warm weather and try that pool! It looked beautiful! We didn't eat at the restaurants at the hotel, opting for the Pa. Dutch Cuisine and restaurants instead. But, I have no doubt they were great too. It was a perfect "getaway" weekend. Beautiful and serene. Just what we needed. I recommend this place to everyone! You won't find a more beautiful place to stay!

Room Tip: If you are staying in the villa's, try to get one more toward the pool side. Less traffic noise...
2  Thank BoniG19
Write a ReviewReviews (5,006)

Reviewed 9 April 2012

There's something for every one. Next visit will be during warmer weather to partake in the amenities. I had a minor complaint for housekeeping but overall nice visit.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Tee-Tee518
Reviewed 4 April 2012

We have stayed at many, many hotels throughout the country and this was by far the best place we have stayed. The hotel is absolutely beautiful! Every attention is given to detail. Our room was great. We really enjoyed the walk-in shower. We absolutely loved it! We ate at Garfields which was wonderful. We also had breakfast delivered to our room, which was delivered on time and hot!! Everyone there was amazingly friendly and helpful. We are planning at trip to Lancaster again this summer and are planning to stay here again!

1  Thank Breezy6061
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My husband and I stayed for one night. We were very pleased with the room (Studio King Villa) we selected. There was a women's and marriage retreat going on while we were there. Fortunately for us, upon our arrival, there was not a long line at the front desk for check in. With a few people ahead of us, we did not wait long and the woman that checked us in was pleasant, courteous and friendly.

Although we stayed one night, it was enough to win my husband's heart. He has deemed it our getaway retreat and we have made reservations for our one.

Finally, the cost is great and as long as the prices stay conducive to our budget, it will remain our chosen place for spending our quality time away from our hectic schedules, be it one day or a few.

Room Tip: Since it was our first visit, I cannot fairly compare rooms. One of the things I loved about the Vi...
2  Thank VirtuousWoman2012
Reviewed 2 April 2012

This hotel was more than I had expected, even looking at the reviews on tripadvisor. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, I have stayed in alot of hotels and I can truly say that this is my favorite one, I would def go back this summer. The pool was beautiful and clean, the outdoor pool was closed but looked alot fun, they have some swings for the little kids which was excellent since we were traveling with toddlers. We didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurants in the hotel, but they have alot of restaurants around the area. I will def come back here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank disneyjc
Reviewed 1 April 2012

we used the Eden Resort for negotiations for 4 weeks. 2 weeks in Feb. and 2 weeks in March. I also had my wedding reception 22 years ago in the courtyard. We also love Arthurs and Garfields. anyway, I would like to commend the hotel staff that serviced our conference room.. they were Very Very attentive to our wants and needs. Our team came to know a very exceptional employee, her name is Jamie Lynn. There were also others but didn't get to know their names...she can tell you. anyway we were very pleased with your staff at all levels, everyone of your staff was very personable and professional...and seem to enjoy working at your hotel..please express our gratitude to your staff..We are the Local 1666 from Bosch Security Systems, and appreciate your staff and hotel..I always recommend your hotel to everyone I know that could use any of your services..thank you again. It was a pleasure working from your site. Mrs. Barbara Kane

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbie K
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We won an overnight stay here with breakfast, everything was very nice except for being put in a corner due to the fact they had a large convention there. Despite that we were treated well, the food in Garfields was good and reasonable, and our breakfast buffet was very good!! I would definitly recommend it !!!! Best part my husband had the best nights sleep he's had in a long time!!!

1  Thank Mary Lou M