Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$130
travelup.comUS$145
Hotels.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
TravelocityUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
6,036 results
All reviews indoor pool putting green ping pong shuffle board beautiful resort full kitchen basketball court queen suite breakfast buffet dutch wonderland lancaster area family vacation visit lancaster amish country garfields brunch arthurs
Selected filters
Reviewed November 25, 2022

We have pros and cons for Eden. We have gone for holiday meals many times but this was our first overnight stay. Pros: we were allowed to check in 3 hours early on Thanksgiving. Front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. Everything appeared to be clean. Very nice canteen area, well stocked. We were able to checkout by phone and have an emailed receipt. Bed was comfortable and pillows cozy. Room lighting was plentiful and lots of outlets.
Cons: the furniture in the room, while attractive, was uncomfortable and impractical. With just we 2 sr citizens, one sat on the normal side of the small sofa but neither could maneuver the side built like a fainting couch. I had to sit on the desk chair. Why not just 2 upholstered chairs? No extra blanket in the closet. We covered with the robes (robes were a pro). No soap in our bathroom or shower. I had to call for some. No tv channel guide . Housekeeping only by request by 11 PM the night prior.The Thanksgiving buffet was pandemonium. Seems like they packed the maximum number of tables in, unlike prior years. It was hard to get around to the food stations. Lots of staff working the meal but difficult to get drinks and even the check. Looked at the breakfast menu for our dear Arthur’s ( why isn’t this included at those room rates?) No eggs Benedict? Our extensive travels always found this item in the finer hotels. We checked out early and had breakfast elsewhere. Things have changed here and I can’t say for the better. Please try harder to live up to your past and your rates.

1  Thank joycemO7600HQ
Eden Resort Team, General Manager at Eden Resort and Suites, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2022

Joyce, thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments about all that you enjoyed about your first overnight stay, including your check-in experience, the cleanliness of your room, and the comfort of your bed. We also sincerely appreciate your feedback as it enables us to improve. We are sorry to learn that you did not enjoy having a sofa with chaise lounge in your room, and we apologize that you did not have everything in your room that you needed; our Housekeeping team has addressed this issue. Our Food & Beverage team has addressed your feedback regarding our Thanksgiving Feast and Arthur’s Terrace. We hope that you will return to have an exceptional stay. -Matthew Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed November 23, 2022

My family and I have been visiting the Eden for about 9 years now. We loved it so much that we decided to have our wedding there in 2015. We hadn't been there in 2 years and took a trip this past weekend to stay for 3 nights. I had reserved indoor poolside rooms as we have 2 young children who want nothing more than to swim. Upon check-in we were told that we had received a "complimentary upgrade" to a suite, when I respectfully declined the upgrade, I was told that the indoor poolside room was unavailable. When I asked to speak with a manager we were greeted with a VERY young face who proceeded to pitch how great the suite would be, even going as far as to tell us there is an outdoor patio area where we can sit out and get a glimpse of the outdoor pool (its November and temps are in the 20's). He gave us a story about every single indoor poolside room being under maintenance (later that evening we saw lights on in those rooms when we took the kids to the pool). When we continued to push, he finally told us that we would be able to get into the room we wanted for the following day but for our first night he could only give us the suite. We begrudgingly agreed as it was after7pm and it had been a very long day. The next morning we proceeded to the front lobby to check out of one room and into another. We were greeted with the same young face who told us we could not get into the new room until the 3pm check in time and that if we would be out for the day he could have hotel staff move our belongings to the new room. Well call me unreasonable, but we were not comfortable with our belongings and food in the fridge being moved for us. I understand maintenance issues come up and things happen but we never received a call or notice about our room type being changed and the attitude of this young man who they have appointed a management position was not very professional. The entire time we were speaking with him he had this smirk on his face that was really taken as disrespectful. Finally, when my husband who was about to loose it, walked away and saw a familiar face of a hotel worker who we know has been there many years, he began venting to this guy and come to find out the hotel is under new management. It was that worker who asked if we could give him a minute so he could get his general manager to speak to us. Well, what a difference. The GM listened to our entire story and then proceeded to get us room keys for adjoining rooms at the indoor poolside, showed us the rooms and allowed us to move our belongings. He explained that there was maintenance going on and they are updating the flooring and deep cleaning the rooms. He let us move our things and instructed housekeeping to set the rooms up for us.

The rest of the stay was fine, the rooms comfortable and no major complaints, but dealing with that front desk was a rocky start to a long awaited weekend at our favorite hotel. There were some other noticeable changes that were disappointing but are likely a product of this post-pandemic recession we are living in. For example there is no longer complimentary coffee in Arthur's, the rooms used to have mugs and glasses which are no longer there, you have to request housekeeping by 11pm for the following day via text. Things like this become disappointing at a place we hold so near and dear.

We still love the Eden and will return again. It is still a clean, comfortable and pretty hotel. Next time I will be sure to call a few days ahead to confirm our room type etc. I am still giving it 4 stars because the General Manager gave me hope that there are still professionals in this world and that the place isn't going to go totally south.

1  Thank lparisi610

LP, thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and apologize for the issues you encountered with your check-in experience. We’re glad that you will return; we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit. -Matthew Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed November 22, 2022 via mobile

Second time at the 'resort,' youth soccer tournament. Rooms are clean, overall pretty nice, but they are refurbished rooms. New paint, new furniture. Look close and the age is there. However, this place is way overrated. $200+ per night, does not come with breakfast, does not have complimentary coffee, everything overpriced. We had coffee maker on our room but no cups. No cups for bathroom/sink either. I chose not to contact the desk/housekeeping...why should I...I'm paying $220 per night. What kind of hotel charges this much but can't offer what nearly every other chain motel/hotel offers their patrons. Go to a Holiday Inn Express, you'll get more for your dollars.

Room tip: Not Worth the Cost
Trip type: Travelled with family

Infield99, thank you for your review. We are sorry that your room did not have the cups you needed; we would have been happy to provide them during your stay. We appreciate when guests give us an opportunity during their stay to correct an oversight that may have occurred, rather than hearing about it after the guests have departed. Please be aware that we continually invest in renovating all aspects of the resort, including guest rooms. We hope that you will consider returning to have the 5-star stay that is typical for our guests. -Matthew Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed November 22, 2022

We have been coming to Eden for many, many years now, since back when it was still affiliated with Best Western. It was always excellent, above and beyond.

During the last two visits, I notice a decline in the general quality of the entire establishment.

Although the place appears to be as clean as ever, the staff just as friendly and courteous, we are seeing several things that give me pause. Any of them by themselves are of little consequence, but when added together, it forms a trend in my mind I am not comfortable with.

In the past, when we checked in, we would always receive a package with area attractions, coupons, for Tanger Outlets, etc. This time, no such package. When I asked about it, response was, “oh, we don’t do that anymore”. Minor issue.

In the room, any room in any hotel, there is always a book, often a hard cover, with local information and points of interest. Not anymore. Minor issue.

I seldom watch tv, but this time I wanted to. TV channel listing card? Not there. TV remotes in all rooms are always in plastic bags. Not here anymore. Minor issue.

For my wife and I, the single biggest disappointment is the food. First off, since Garfield’s has been closed since forever, food choices are limited, to say the least. While Arthur’s was always our go to place, it was nice to have choices in the past. And we were always able to opt for the prime rib buffet on Thursday evenings. Not anymore. Friday and Saturday only. Sad. Same dir breakfast. Could always opt for the breakfast buffet on Friday mornings. Not anymore, Saturday and Sunday only.

But worse than that, is the quality of the food. A far cry from what it once was. The sandwich I ordered for dinner was barely edible, and should have been taken off the bill. Just glad I didn’t order the prime rib, or a steak. The following morning at breakfast, my wife’s scrapple was just warm, barely cooked. We also heard our server apologizing to other guests for problems with their food.

All in all, it saddens me that we experienced these issues at such a beautiful place, that we have enjoyed for so many years. It definitely gives me pause as to whether or not to continue using this resort for our getaways. Very disappointing…..

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for being long-time guests of ours. We appreciate your comments about our cleanliness and our friendly staff. We also appreciate your feedback and are most troubled by your dining experience. Rest assured that our entire Food & Beverage team works hard to provide an exceptional dining experience, including food, for our guests; they have already addressed your feedback regarding the food. Please be aware that we will be opening a new restaurant this spring (in Garfield’s location), and we will post details about it as the time approaches. At the start of the pandemic, we removed all books from guest rooms and instead provided the relevant information electronically in a welcome newsletter, including area attractions and TV channel listing. We find that most guests prefer this method, and it enables us to provide updated, time-specific information and to be more “green” by not printing the books. When our local outlets provide us with coupons again, we will certainly pass them along to our guests. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can provide the experience that has brought you back for many years. -Matthew Rutigliano, General Manager

Reviewed November 11, 2022

My family of three adults stayed at the Eden Resort for a few days at the end of Oct into Nov 2022. We arrived early and, unfortunately, didn't have the luck to get an early check in, so we decided to eat at Arthur’s Terrace Restaurant inside the hotel. Food and service were good. Our 3 queen bed suite was spacious and worked well for us. It was nice to have extra desk/tables and chairs closet space. There were some minor issues such as the toilet would run but if you slightly jiggled the handle, it would be fine. Another one was the temperature of the fridge was too cold and we needed to use our pliers to be able to correct it. The highlights was enjoying the pumpkin carvings created by the various departments at the hotel. It was very difficult to vote for only one as the best! We also enjoyed talking to Paul at the front desk who was very helpful in suggesting what we can do on Halloween night since we could not find much going on. We followed his recommendation and had a blast! Thank you, Paul, for caring. Your dedication to your job is obvious and we appreciate it.

Date of stay: October 2022

CelLong, thank you for your review. We appreciate your detailed comments about all that you enjoyed during your stay here and your feedback. Thank you for recognizing Paul's service and dedication. We hope that you can come back soon. -Eden Resort Team