“Must try the Pot Roast Dinner.”
Review of Huckleberry's

Huckleberry's
Ranked #17 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Price range: US$9 - US$31
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2016

I had two other dishes in mind. I couldn't really decide so I asked Sheila our waitress(or like I really like to say our server) what would she suggest? She suggested the Pot Roast dinner and made my decision settled. Thank you Sheila was the best decision and the best Pot Roast ever. I could eat chicken any other time. Great Choice.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. We ate here after we went to the Sight & Sound Theater. The food was very good it tasted like home-cooked food. I had meatloaf and mashed potatoes. My elderly mother had a delicious pot pie with lots of flaky crust. We were pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. It is not part of a chain. It was clean and the service was great and the decor was absolutely beautiful.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

Really disappointed in the service. Food was terribly slow to come out, waitress very inattentive. Definitely do not plan on returning. They also knew of our dissatisfaction and did nothing to remedy.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

Good food and price, excellent service,we go eat there at least 2x a year ,simple menu ,food is made fresh,has lancaster favorites, meatloaf and pot roast,homemade ice cream to too off the dinner

Reviewed May 11, 2016

Had breakfast after a night at the Fulton Inn. Great country breakfast with all the trimmings for $8.