All reviewssmelled brand newlancaster amish countryfront desk attendantroom was cleancoffee makerextra towelshighly recommend this hotelmake your own wafflesyogurtmotelunitsfurnitureinnsmattressrenovationfridgehousekeeping
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel an hour after check-in opened, behind a large busload of a tour group checked in. Despite pre-paying for a king room six months ago, they were all taken on our arrival and we were given a queen (which, on the website, costs less than what we paid). Reception we're friendly and apologetic but it is frustrating to pay more and receive less. Other than that, the rooms were fine. Wifi works, rooms clean, staff were nice and bathrooms functional.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Veljko S
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Had to switch room due to my being claustrophobic and every one was very helpful and they didn't charge me extra for switching to a bigger room.
The hotel is close to everything and have very clean and comfortable beds
I forgot my camera bag and it was return to me by the maid so cheers to honest workers

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wandering_gypsea69
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We were surprised at the condition of the room after reading all the good reviews before I booked. It took a little time for them to check us in, I'm not sure what went wrong, but the lady waiting on me stepped away and a man took over. No explanation. The room didn't have a crib set up, like we requested at the time of booking. I called back down to the desk and they said they were getting us one. I guess I'm being picky, but someone showed up with a pack and play. Then the floor looked like it hadn't been vacuumed and the sheets on the bed were so wrinkled. Usually we are pretty easy going people ,but when the phone rang around midnight and the front desk said sorry they called the wrong room ,well that was that. The price was elevated because of Memorial Day weekend. To bad everything else wasn't.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RSD9653
Reviewed May 21, 2018

The service is what I want to commend. Nellie and Erica at the front desk were so kind and polite; they gave my girlfriend and I recommendations for food in the area and were genuinely nice just to talk to in the morning. Being centrally located on the highway makes it an incredibly convenient stay; location is around gas, food, and a number of Lancaster staples. Only reason a 4/5 is b/c the elevator and a couple other things (the baggage carts) in the building are outdated. Functional, but markedly old. The location, again, was everything we needed, which was a convenient place to stay while we explored Amish Country.

Room Tip: First floor preferable b/c elevator slow and can be a little cramped.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2018

We stayed last minute after booking a room closer to downtown at the Days Inn. Disaster! Their restaurant and pub were closed for renovations and they did not bother to contact us to let us know. We made a last minute change to the Quality Inn! Badda book-badda boom!☺️ A fabulous staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds and the greatest pillows! The pub next door (Your Place) was walkable and the food and service were great! Thank you to Darmesh, the manager on Thursday afternoon for making the booking change as easy as possible for 4 rooms for our family members, we are grateful! Such a friendly atmosphere! Would stay again! Forgot to check on the manufacturer for the pillows! Would love to be able to buy them for home! Quality Inns??? Help!?

Room Tip: 3rd floor was quiet, all times of the day! The rooms are on the smaller side, though.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
ERICA M, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Hello RoberthM7636AK,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon. As for the pillows, we order them from a choice certified supplier and buy them in bulk. Several people have asked about purchasing them. We will look into this and if we find anywhere guest can purchase them we will be sure to let you know.
Thank you again for staying with us.
Kind Regards,