“Great take on a pizza place”
Review of Neto's pizza

Neto's pizza
Ranked #93 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Pros
Hundreds of combinations for pizza
Personal sizes for individual tastes
Very fast from order to table
Made to order

Cons
Piping hot
Limp...see review for more detailed explanation
A bit greasy

I love the fact that you can make any pizza to your order with huge array of toppings.

They have 11 different sauces, 10 different cheeses, over 33 different toppings, and even more finishing touches such as evoo, hot sauce, fresh cilantro, fresh basil honey and more....add it all up for endless combinations of pizza.

Placed our order, and it was out to the table in under 6 minutes. I went to the bathroom and it was on the table when I got back. My only problem was the crust needed to hold up better in the middle. When you folded it the tip of the slice to about the middle of the slice hung limp. The pepperoni and cheese was a bit greasy....but it still got eaten. Had I been there by myself I would have tried something more daring. Saw some other people there with some combos that looked mouthwatering.

1  Thank BDHPhotos

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Just left Neto Pizza and it was delicious -
My husband and I just came from Sights & Sound and decided we wanted a snack so stopped in Neto - looked like they might have been closing but was invited in and was treated like family
Definitely a place to go!!!

1  Thank Michelle B
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Just stumbled on this gem. Everything we ate was excellent. They make everything in house and you can definitely taste the difference. I had the Margherita Pizza with fresh mozzarella, crushed tomatoes, basil and olive oil. The crust is probably the best I've had ever. My kids ate all there pizza and it came with a organic milk. The salads looked amazing so I split a Thai crunch with my girl. She had a gyro and baklava that she said was amazing. She took 6 pieces home as well. Definitely on our list next time we come back.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Everything in this place is freshly made!! All of the ingredients are top quality. I had both the pizza and the salad. They were both wonderful. The pizza has a great crust. This is the healthiest pizza you can buy that tastes amazing! One of the best pizzas you will ever have.

1  Thank mlb1
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Pizza crust is made fresh when you order. You can order from their pizza menu or create your own. They have a huge variety of toppings to choose from. I opted to create my own and I was very satisfied with how my combinations of toppings turned out. I ordered my pizza to go, but I tried a slice there and it was delicious while hot from the oven. I would recommend eating here.

1  Thank PinQi