See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2018

My husband I often travel to this area of the Country to visit family. We usually stay in a another facility, but decided to try this hotel for a change of pace and give it a 'test run' for the future. We found the staff to be very helpful. The condition of the entire hotel seemed to be quite nice which makes sense since it has recently opened. The one bedroom, king, suite we stayed in for 2 nights was quite spacious and the kitchen area was great. We did not use the gym, indoor pool or outdoor BBQ facilities so we cannot comment on those areas. The bathroom too was very nice with plenty of storage space for toiletries. We would definitely try and stay here again on a future trip.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NNJtraveler1961
Reviewed July 9, 2018

It is a newer property with a nice water park for younger kids. The facility was clean and the staff was pleasant. It was a quick stay for me, but there were no issues. I would return to this property. The indoor courtyard is cool.

Room Tip: The interior rooms have a view of the interior/indoor courtyard, I would request one of these over a parking lot view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We were there for sight and sound play but spent a week enjoying much more in Lancaster . Our hotel was new , clean and the price was very reasonable , our daughters sent us on the trip but I know they saved using AAA membership . We went antiquing, road a steam engine through Amish country while having lunch watch the country side whisked by , horse and buggy ride through the farm land of Pennsylvania watching the farmers plow like did over a hundred years ago , went shopping in local stores enjoyed local eateries. Great leisurely vacation , the weather was perfect husband and I want to go back to attend one of the local auctions .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karen j
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2 days after this hotel opened. It was about a 10-15 minute drive to our downtown sporting venue. Much quieter here than downtown and free plentiful parking. The kitchen area was a plus- I would bring my own small pan to cook next time as the metal pans provided stick pretty bad. The complimentary coffee downstairs can be made bolder than the in room coffee. Room was spacious and clean and beds comfortable. Front desk staff were helpful with any questions. Make sure doors latch when closed- sometimes had to give an extra pull to shut door completely. There is a pantry provided to buy muffins/cereal or a dunkin doughnuts down the road. Overall happy with our stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family