All reviews amish country front desk the breakfast area yogurt sitting area dutch wonderland free breakfast waffle maker choice hotels the american music theater shopping and restaurants pull out sofa very nice hotel hot breakfast indoor pool room was spacious only stayed one night
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Hotel has pretty decent location. Rooms smaller than other Comfort Suites we have stayed in and we really prefer a bigger sofa. Breakfast was pretty good and room was decent but dated shape. Hotel is undergoing renovations so hopefully that will spruce things up.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Stayed for 2 nights. Very clean room and hotel. Staff was polite & helpful. Breakfast was fresh and lots of choices. Was able to have breakfast before stated time as staff was very welcoming. Located next to resturaunts and other shopping areas

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

A fairly nice hotel, available at a fair price. The front desk staff was pleasant, offering me hot chocolate and other amenities when I checked in. The parking was easy. The room was quite spacious. In addition to 2 beds, a microwave, refrigerator, TV, closet, and other stuff, they managed to fit a large couch and an easy chair. And the room did not feel congested at all. In fact, there was plenty open space for walking around. The bathroom was similarly large. The shower ran well. The overall room was clean and nicely decorated with Amish photos.

The only issues were:

1). The hotel was a little hard to find from the street.

2). The WiFi was confusing. They gave me the password when I checked in, but my iphone wasn't asking me for the password when I tried to connect. So I was stuck with nothing. To get on the WiFi, I had to open my internet browser and bypass the warning to get the login page. It took me a lot of time and frustration to figure that out because the woman at the front desk had no idea about how to connect to WiFi, besides giving me the password. They ought to train their staff to answer inquiries about the WiFi.

3). The coffee making machine looked dirty, so I didn't bother.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I were just doing a quick one night get away to Lancaster on a Thursday night and were able to use points for our stay. It was 10,000 points or like $90 per night. Which was about the average price for this time of year.
We were very pleased with the hotel. The staff was very friendly and offered advice for the area and greeted us every time we walked in. The breakfast was better then most with scrambled egg, eggs with cheese, sausage, waffles and more. There is also coffee, hot chocolate and hot tea available all the time.
We had a king room that was very nice. At check in we were asked which floor we would prefer. There are 3 floors and we chose the 3rd. The room was spacious, with a sitting area with a couch and chair. It was very clean and comfy. They are remodeling rooms, this did not bother us as the work was done from 8-5 and we were not there at the time. She explained they only do one end on 1 floor at a time. It was the 2nd floor at the time we visited.
Were were pleasantly surprised with the hotel, would definitely stay again. Would be concerned with road noise ( truck traffic ) on 30 if your a light sleeper. It didn’t bother us except once at around 4am. Next time we will take a sound machine. Well worth it to do do.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2018

My wife and I along with friends stayed here on an overnight trip to see a play. Check was very quick. The rooms we have were really nice, very large and very clean. Breakfast was the usual fair serve at the Comfort chain. However, the hot foods were refreshed often. All in all, a good place to stay.

Room tip: The elevator is a bit noisy, so ask for a room that is not next to the elevator.
Date of stay: November 2018