All reviews directly across the street the breakfast area free breakfast indoor pool home2 dishwasher
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Home2 is a very nice hotel. We really enjoyed our two night stay in room 419. The decor was nice, the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. My only complaint would be the sliding door for the bathroom. A real door would’ve been better, that door wouldn’t stay closed, it kept sliding open.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
JessicaH6801, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Wanda C
Thank you for taking the time to review our new hotel! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We too find the decor to be very comfortable and gives a feel of warmth and home. Thank you for letting us know about the door to the bathroom, I have asked our Engineering Department to take a look at the door. We hope to see you the next time you are in Lancaster!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very close to shops and diners. Truly a great hotel. I travel to the area very often and have found my hotel of preference. This being a new hotel to the area is very clean. Staff was very nice and overall my experience was far better than other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ronald M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We love that we are apart of the Shoppes at Belmont with all the great shopping and Dining options! Our goal is to be a clean and comfortable hotel for guest in Lancaster and we are happy to hear that was your experience. See you next time you are in Lancaster!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

Wow!! We were so impressed with the quality of the service and the hotel itself . It was clean and very trendy . Great location. We traveled from Pittsburgh and will definitely stay at this location again. Well worth it !!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arternesto
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

We are so happy that you loved our property and that our location worked out well for you! I hope that you come back again when you can stay longer and explore the area...there are a lot of really amazing things to do in Lancaster!

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we are doing...we greatly appreciate it!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed September 6, 2018

Microwave didn't work. Plug-in had to play with. To much furniture in the suite. Small bathroom and shower. Was to get bathtub suite but didn't, service desk said only 3 suites with tubs all taken. Front desk folding towels. Charge for local call. Needs more parking. Breakfast needs more items. Fire pits and sitting outside nice touch. Faces the housekeeping making could have don't without. Kept getting open two day wasn't to open for another month or you should have. Give them 6 months they should be on their toes and all the bugs work out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank chummingbird
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2018

Dear Chummingbird,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience and we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced and rest assured, I will be sure to share this information with the appropriate hotel team members.

We would love the opportunity to have you join us again should your travels bring you back to Lancaster...I promise we can do better!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

This hotel has beetle bugs in their beds and the hotel knows management knows about it but has done nothing about it. It is a new property that is why I chose to say here but what a mistake! The GM Joe was SO rude! I went to the front desk to tell them and show pictures of the bugs but as soon as I started talking to him the phone rang and he had to take the call because it was 'important'. I never saw him again, he went in the back and left me standing there with the front desk agent. Just do yourself a favor and stay at the Hilton Garden Inn or Fairfield Inn. This hotel is dirty!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here they have bugs in the bedding! One of the housekeepers told me there are not enough people in laundry and housekeeping
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Stephanie S, Public Relations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests and I can commit to you that I will personally look into all of the items you have mentioned and communicate that with the Regional for the property. If you would like to further discuss your stay, please feel free to contact Molly Jensen, our Regional Director of Operations at mjensen@gospringwood.com as I know she would be happy to assist.

If you return to the area, I would love it if you would give us another try as I can promise you a much better experience. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know.